Miu's third idea.

After Tsumugi recovered from being stabbed my Miu, she got to work on the third idea.

~In the gym~

" Puhuhhu~!" The bear's voice rings out.

Everyone's face tenses, except for the antag that goes by Ouma Kokichi.

" Since y'all f*ckers didn't kill each other over the last motive, I'm going to be reinstating the despair disease motive!" He growled.

" Oh?" Ouma asks.

" Also, because I got some great money last time." The bear smirks.

' Is he talking about that?' Saihara asks himself, looking down and blushing.

" So did you like sell the footage or somethin?!" Iruma shouts out.

" Yes, I did. And, no, you can't see it Iruma." The bear asks.

" God dammit!" She curses, storming off with Ouma laughing at her.

Ouma grabs Saihara's wrist, leading the detective to his room.

As soon as they gets there, Ouma sets them down on the bed, engulfing Saihara in a hug.

" So, do you think you'll get sick again?" Ouma asks.

" That's what it sounds like...." Saihara trails off, blushing harder.

They sit there for a while, waiting to see if Saihara does. Ouma could tell he was getting sick, and couldn't help but worry about the specifics of the disease. 

But, the door was knocked on, interrupting Ouma's thoughts. 

Ouma gets up, opens the door, and sees Monokuma.

" So I'm guessing Saihara's sick again?" Ouma says.

" Yes, and the motive is pretty similar, but it's just you! You get to f*ck him again and again! He basically he has a c*m bar, and he needs it to be filled!" Monokuma says.

" What happens to him if I don't comply?" Ouma asks. Yes he wants to have s*x with Saihara, but he hates Monokuma.

" Well, I don't think you're going to be able to do that, but he's going to very needy." The bear answers.

" Did you really sell that footage?" Ouma asks.

" Oh absolutely. I only regret not having your session on tape." Monokuma says.

" Nishshshi~ that's why I forced him into that bathroom!" Ouma says, pushing the door closed.

Ouma goes back to his spot hugging Saihara.

" So, who was it?" Saihara breaths.

" Monokuma." He answers, enjoying the view. Saihara was clearly desperate, but trying not to bother him. Saihara had unbuttoned his over shirt, and it was now almost completely gone, and the buttonup underneath had a few buttons undone. He was too consumed by lust to ask what the bear wanted.

" Do you like the idea that other people saw you getting destroyed?" Ouma asks, seemingly out of nowhere.

" N-No." Saihara blushes, half lying.

Saihara turns to look at Ouma. He looks Ouma in the eyes, it was clear what Saihara needed. Ouma nods, letting Saihara finger himself.

" That's a lie, tell me the truth." Ouma orders.

" W-Well, I don't like the idea that I was being recorded being f*cked by other people." Saihara answers, slipping in another finger and moaning.

" Oh?" Ouma smirks.

" B-But, as long as it was you, I wouldn't mind you f*cking me in front of everyone else." He says, moaning as he scissors himself.

Saihara keeps fingering him, now only wearing his shirt, and yet, Ouma hasn't even touched him. Ouma was definitely aroused, but he wanted to know just how far he could push the detective.

Ouma leans over the bed, pulling out the box of toys, and grabbing a vibrator.

" Here." Ouma smirks, tossing the vibrator to Saihara, who eagerly inserted it.

Ouma held the controller, as well as other toys for later when Ouma was going to help him.

Ouma turns it on, instantly getting a moan from the detective.

After awhile of Ouma randomly turning the vibrator up and down, Saihara looks at him, indicating he wanted to speak. His eyes were glossy and full of lust, blush completely taking over his face.

" What do you want?" Ouma asks, knowing fully well that Saihara wanted Ouma to c*m in him.

" P-Please touch me, mark me, f-f*ck me, pound m-me into the mattress, c*m in me." Saihara begs.

"........No." Ouma answers. He's not serious. He's simply testing Saihara to see how long till he breaks, he also wants to know how desperate this motive is going to make him.

" P-Please..." Saihara whispers, eyes tearing up.

" Shumai?" Ouma asks, voice and face softening at his boyfriends tears.

" I-I n-nee-ed you!" He crys, now fully balling which shocks Ouma.

" Nonono." Ouma mutters, crawling over and hugging him. " Shh...Shh. Shumai, I love you so much, please don't cry." He says, rocking the boy while kissing his forehead.

But, no matter how much comforting he did, Saihara never stopped crying.

Ouma, deciding it was because he was just that horny, turned up the vibrator to the highest setting. Saihara gives a loud gasp.

" Shuichi, do you need me that much?" Ouma asks softly. His idea kinda worked but he was still crying.

Saihara nods his head eagerly. Ouma sighs.

The leader quickly pinned the boy down, tying up his hands with the checkered scarf. Ouma quickly attacks his neck and mouth, the tears stopping a bit more.

Ouma removes the vibrator, fingering Saihara.

" K-Kichi~!" Saihara says.

" Y-Yes baby?" Ouma asks.

" P-Please f*ck mee~....I-I need you." He moans.

" Nishishishi~ you beg so well!" Ouma grins, removing his fingers and taking off his clothes.

Ouma eases inside of his boyfriend, rubbing the detectives hips to help distract from the pain.

" A-Ah~!" Saihara moans.

" You always feel so good, but how hard to do you want me to go?" Ouma asks him.

" H-Hard!" Saihara whines.

" Nishishi~, you're going to have to beg for it!" Ouma orders.

" P-Please, be r-rough! P-Please make me y-yours! P-Please, c*m in me~!" Saihara begs.

" Of course!" Ouma says, instantly pounding him into the mattress.

After a while, Ouma c*ms with Saihara following.

" Soo~! I'm guessing you want another round?" Ouma says, untying the detective.

" Yes please." Saihara says in between breaths.

" They f*cked 13 times! Each time something different!" " MAAKII! I NEED YOU TO STAB ME!"