PROLOGUE

NOTES: Hi Guys!

As I've mentioned before, I had the idea for this story (I just borrowed its name from comics because it defines this story quite well) and decided to organize myself.

I did some research and will rewatch I few things I got inspiration from btw.

So here's how this will work:

I have the Prologue here for now, I also mapped it all out, up until now there are 16 chapters (maybe it can end up with more, I don't know) and while I work with the chapters, I'll keep updating the collections from time to time.

I want to make this story right, to make it great, to make u guys happy with it, so I'll do it at slow pace, not rushing anything. I was going to wait and finish it and then post it, but I changed my mind, so I'll be posting as I finish the chapters, but I won't update as fast as the others, like I've said, I want to do this right. 

This arc is something I always wanted to see in movies, but fanfiction also helps. All I can say is if you were a fan of Justice League animation, you'll spot a few easter eggs. It actually hás more than that, but I don't want to ruin the surprise.

This is Post Crisis

Kariver centered with Scarlet-Canary (maybe some other ship happens, I don't know) – I like building the main story first in topics, and work with the relationships as I write, so everything can happen

I hope you like it.

Enjoy.

.

The air was thick and cold. Mountains could be seeen in the distance, filling the scenery. Small drops of white flocks fell everywhere. It looked like a dream.

Except it felt like a nightmare.

His footsteps left its marks on the snow as he practically dragged his body to keep going.

He had to.

He had a small backpack on his back. His sight was a bit confusing, he couldn't know if things he saw in front of him were real or not. He was sure his body was ready to give up, but he wasn't. He kept walking slowly and saw a bit far away from him something like looked like a pack.

It was a pack

Of wolves.

As he saw them stare at him, noticing his presence, he shivered and took a deep breath, knowing what was coming. He dropped his backpack on the ground.

The wolves ran and jumped towards him. He was ready to take them down no matter what and used his hands, his feet, and his entire body to fight them.

It was a wild scene to be part of. He could feel the bites, the blood on his face, his arms, chest, but kept fighting.

One by one, he managed to dominate the wolves that started to howl. He kept fighting and finally managed to fully control them after a while.

A few days later, the wolves acted like they were his buddies. He made an improvised sleigh with some stuff he found in an abandoned hut and used it to go hunting.

A week later, the hut became his home since he had nowhere else to go and this was the only place he found that could give him some shelter, especially in the storms that happened late night. He spent quite some time there, until one night, the snow storms were wild and getting worse each night, until one finally destroyed the entire hut and he had to go away with the wolves.

It suddenly felt like Lian Yu all over again.

After days trying to hunt and survive, he found a cave covered in snow. He slowly walked towards it and heard a noise coming from inside.

Whatever it was, he was going to fight it. He was going to take that cave as his own, no matter what.

He left the wolves outside and got in, walking slowly, going deeper and deeper, until he saw a shadow and felt someone jumping over him.

He turned his body around, throwing the person on the ground, and stared confused at that person's face when the hood came off.

- Prometheus?

- Oliver Queen!

Flashes of old memories started to appear to Oliver and he remembered suddenly how much he hated that guy. In past not so far away, they were enemies, he knew it. He could feel it. He tried to kill people he loved, so now, he would finally give him what he wanted.

Oliver Queen would finally take Prometheus down once and for all.

- STOP!

Oliver was about to choke him when he stared into his eyes, and saw something weird. He saw desperation.

- The world needs you. – Prometheus said as he felt Oliver letting him go. – Earth needs you!