Living on Saturn

Everyone always talks about aliens on Mars. But what about the other planets? Don't you think there are aliens on other planets. The answer to that is no. Humans like to focus on one thing, which is good to us special ones because we look just like the humans they won't notice anything, unless we show our powers, then we'll be experimented on. That's why we are all in hiding, well most of us are. Some of us are still on Saturn, and some of us are on Earth.
The first mixed monsters started on Earth, then the humans didn't like us so they went to Saturn. More kinds of mixed monsters started to come to Saturn to hide from the humans. After five centuries of hiding, half of us special ones went back down to Earth. We are in hiding still and trying to be careful wherever we use our powers so we don't get caught.
I'm Steve Taylor, and this is my story of my life on Saturn and Earth.

Saturn is a beautiful planet to be on, well, at least I think so. I've lived on Saturn since I was a kid. I'm the prince of the Royal Taylor's. I'll be king in only a couple of days.
"You are so handsome Steve," my mother said. "Thank you mother," I said smiling. "I just can't believe that you will be king on your eighteenth birthday," the Queen said fixing my hair. "I can't believe it either, if only father was here to see me," I said looking down at my feet. It was quiet for a couple of minutes. "Dad told me about Earth before he passed," I said. My mother rolled her eyes. I stopped talking after that, my mother left my room. I looked out my window to see all the special ones walking, and fighting outside. The stars were shining like they always do.

Beyond the rings of Saturn was the planets and Earth, oh how I wish that I could go down to Earth to see what the humans are like. And it hit me, I should go to Earth for my eighteenth birthday. "Mother!" I said running out of my room to find her walking outside. "Mother!" I said stopping right in front of her. "Steve, what is it?" she said, "Can we go down to Earth for a couple of days then come back before I become king?" I said. She gave me that look whenever I talk crazy, then she laughed. "Please mother, just for six days then we can come back home," I said. She looked at me and sighed, "Okay fine. Six days only though, but I'm not going. You have to take five guards with you though," my mother said. "Of course mother."