Going Back Home

It was raining, luckily we were in the cave. Angel was laying on my lap sleeping. I moved her on the ground and stood up. I looked at her, I didn't want to leave today, I wanted to stay, with her.

I walked out of the cave, I looked back at Angel, "Good bye Angel," I said queitly.

I sped away from the cave and stopped at the dome. The guards were getting ready to leave.

"Are you ready your majesty?" one of them said.

I looked back where I came from, "Yeah I'm ready."

We started walking towards the water.

"Steve!" I heard behind me. I stopped and turned around.

Angel was standing by a tree, then she ran towards me.

When she made it to me she looked sad.

"I didn't say good bye to you," she said looking at me.

She hugged me tight, "Good bye Steve," she said.

I wrapped my arms around her.

She let go of me and looked at my eyes. I came closer to her and kissed her because I love her. She kissed me back, my heart started to race again. I didn't want to stop kissing her, I wanted her.

She pulled away, "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, I got to go now," I said backing away from her keeping our hands together until they let go.

I turned around and grew my wings and jumped in to the air and flew away.

****

When I landed on Saturn, I looked back down at Earth.

"How was Earth Steve?" my mother said.

I looked at her, "It was amazing, I wish someday that I can go back," I said smiling.

"One day you can, but you need to get some rest for your birthday tomorrow. There is a lot to be done."

"Yes mother," I said going in to my castle.

As I went to my room, I thought about Angel. I couldn't stop thinking about her, she was beautiful. I wanted to kiss her again, I wanted her in my arms.

When I got to my room, I laid on my bed and thought about Angel until I fell asleep.

****

"Wake up Steve," my mother said opening the blinds.

I sat up in my bed. I groaned.

"Stop groaning and get cleaned up so you can get dressed," my mother said leaving my room.

I got out of my bed and went in to my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I turned on the water it was cold just like how I like it and I splashed water on my face a couple of times until I was fully awake.

Today was the day that I become King. I was nervous to be King, it's a lot of work to do while I'm King, but I'm sure I'll manage.

I had on my father's outfit on, it was weird wearing it. It reminded me of him.

"Wow you look just like him," my mother said.

I looked at her through the mirror and smiled.

****

Having that crown on top of my head was amazing. I felt like my dad and I looked like my dad too. But, I wasn't happy. I needed her by me. I needed to see her.

When everyone was asleep, I left my castle and looked down at Earth.

I can't believe I'm going to do this. I can't believe that I'm leaving my planet for a girl.

I shifted in to my dragon side and flew down to Earth.

I found the island that I met Angel on, and I landed on the beach and shifted back to my human side.