I Think I'm In Love

I was sitting closer to the water, with feet touching the water. I knew she was behind me. My vampire senses can feel it.

"Did you save me?" I said looking at my hands.

I heard her swallow hard.

"Uh...." is all she said.

I looked at her. She was so beautiful.

I know your different.

"How do you know?" she said coming closer to me.

I looked down at my hands again, "Because I'm different too," I said.

She didn't say anything.

"Thanks for saving me," I said looking at her.

She looked at me and smiled, "Your welcome, I'm Angel."

"Steve," I said smiling.

****

Angel and I talked the rest of the night about each other. I found out that she is a mermaid.

We've been seeing each other every day, well, we have to see each other because I'm stuck on this island.

I'm just happy that I can see Angel.

She's so beautiful.

I was following her in to the jungle. I didn't know where she was taking me, but I barely paid attention to where we were because I was too busy looking at her.

"Here we are," she said stopping.

I looked around, there was a cave.

I looked confused.

Angel grabbed my hand and took me in to the cave. It was really dark in there. I couldn't see a thing.

Then I guess Angel's hair was glowing. It was amazing.

"Woah," I said queitly.

"I spend most of my time in this cave when it storms," she said letting go of my hand and facing me.

"Show me." "Show you what?" "Your witch side," she said.

I lifted up my right hand and a ball of fire appeared. I heard Angel gasped. I went closer to her. I put my left arm around her and I blew at the flame. The whole cave lit up.

Angel smiled.

"Do you want to see more?" I said. "Yeah," Angel said. I smiled.

"Give me your hand," I said putting my right hand out for her. She looked at my hand, then put hers in mine.

My left hand got cold.

"Did you do that?" Angel said looking at me.

"What."

"My back is cold," she said. "Yeah, tell me if you can feel this," I said.

I let out heat all throughout my body.

"Wow," she said, "That was cool."

****

The next day she wanted to see my wings.

"Hold on tight," I said putting my arms around her waist. Angel wrapped her arms around my neck.

I grew my wings, and pushed off the ground. My wings went straight and they did the rest.

Angel looked on both sides of her. I couldn't tell if she liked it or not, but I knew that I had fun.

We flew around the island. I landed right by the cave.

"That was fun," Angel said smiling. "I'm glad you liked it," I said letting go of her waist.

She still had her arms around my neck.

We looked at each other for a awhile. Angel came closer to me. I moved back, "What are you doing?" I said confused.

Angel looked at me, "Right, your from Saturn, you don't know what kissing is."

I looked at her, "Kiss?"

"Yeah," Angel said moving her arms from my neck and backing away.

"Kissing is when two people who fall in love with each other and to make it official, they," she stopped and looked at the ground. "They kiss to let each other know that their there's forever."

Is that what Angel was going to do? Was she about to kiss me? Does Angel love me like I love her?

I didn't ask her, I just left it alone.

"What else do you want to see?" I said looking around. Angel was quiet for a minute.

"Wolf," she said.

I looked at her, "Are you sure about that?"

She looked at me, "Yes."

"Okay," I said backing up leaving space between us.

I looked down at my hands, I had my paws. Then I looked back at Angel, she came closer to me and went on her knees. She put her hand on my head and scratched it. She smiled as she touched me. I could feel my heart racing fast, I changed back in to my human form and looked at her. I was on my knees. Her hand went down to my neck then to my chest. My heart was still racing. I didn't know what to do. She came closer to me, I put my hands on her waist. She was coming closer to my face, until I smelled blood and fell backwards.

"I think you might see my vampire side earlier than I thought," I said trying not to breathe in her scent.

Angel didn't look scared at all, she just stood up and looked at me.

I could still smell the blood, I stood up quick. I looked at Angel and sped towards the smell.

I didn't want to hurt Angel at all.

I stopped where the smell was at, it was a human, he was on the sand. I could see the blood staining the sand. It didn't look like he was breathing, I looked out at the water, no one was there. I looked back at him, I took a step towards him. When I made it to him I could smell Angel, I looked at her. She still wasn't scared of me, so I looked back at the human and bit his neck.

His blood was sweet.

"Your majesty!" one of the guards said.

I stopped and looked at the human in my arms.

"Go take a walk your majesty," the guard said.

So I got up and walked away.

"Steve," Angel said. I looked at her, and sped away.

****

I was sitting on top of the cave and looking at the stars.

"Steve," Angel said from behind me. I looked behind me she was on the cave.

I looked back at the stars. Angel came closer and down next to me.

"Are you okay?" she said.

I sighed, "I have to go back to Saturn tomorrow."

It was silent.

Angel laid her head on my shoulder. "I don't want you to go," she said.

"I don't either," I said putting my arm around her waist.

We both looked at the stars all night.