The Mystery Girl

"Your Majesty! Wake up!"
I opened my eyes to see all three of my guards around me worried. "What happened?" I said trying to sit up. I looked around, we we're on a beach. "H-how did we get gere?" I said sounding confused.
Then I thought about it for a minute, someone or something saved me. Who?
Was it that mysterious creature that I had seen earlier in the water when I was still on the boat?
But then I remembered that something was in front of me when the boat sank.
"Your majesty, what do we do?" one of the guards said.
I looked around, to see if I could think of anything, but I couldn't.
"I don't know," I said.
"Hey!" a unfamiliar voice said from behind us. We all looked to see who it was.
My jaw dropped, she was beautiful.
She had light brown hair with aquamarine at the tips of her hair. Her eyes were blue, just like the ocean. She was wearing, what didmy father call it again? Ah! Swimsuit! That's what it was! It was shining everytime she moved. She was walking towards us.
"Hey, you guys alright?" she asked.
I didnt say anything, I just stared at her. Admiring how beautiful she was.
"Yes we are fine, thank you."
"Do you know what happened exactly?"
The girl looked like she didnt know what to say. She just stood there scratching her head.
"Ummmm." She said.
Then she looked at me. "Um, is he alright?"
One of the guards hit my head.
"Ow!" I said feeling my head
The girl chuckled.