Worried Sick

Steve's POV

It's been a month since Angel went back to Earth.

I'm not aloud to go see Angel. I'm so worried about Angel, I really hope that she is okay.

I didn't feel like doing anything at all today, so I stayed in my room and locked the door.

**Narrator**

Steve has been locked in his room for three months. His mother and his guards have been trying to get him to come out, nothing works.

Meanwhile on Earth, Angel has been doing much better. Her skin is back to normal, and she's been taking care of herself and getting ready to be a mother.

Her mother, sister, and friends all help with the preparations for the child's birth.

But Angel realizes that she's not complete without her husband. She's been thinking about Steve ever since she found out that she was with child.

Angel got ready to go back to Earth, everyone was worried about the child getting hurt on Saturn, but Angel knows that Steve wouldn't let anything happen to her or there child.

Angel's POV

When I got to Saturn Steve's mother was outside talking to people.

I walked up to her.

She looked at me and smiled.

I smiled and gave her a hug.

"I'm so glad that your back Angel, Steve has locked himself in his room."

I looked at her, "Is everything okay?" I said looking up at his window.

"I'm not sure, he hasn't come out. Maybe you could get him out," she said looking at me.

I chuckled, "Maybe I can," I said walking in to the castle.

I looked at the stairs and looked up. I closed my eyes and sighed. Then I started walk up the stairs.

I'm so glad that I made it to Steve's floor.

I walked towards his door and knocked.

"Hey Steve, can you come out please."

I waited for a couple minutes then the door opened.

Steve's POV

I was laying on my bed when I heard a knock at my door. I sat up and looked at the door.

"Hey Steve, can you come out please."

I heard a familiar voice.

I got out of my bed and opened the door to see my Angel outside of my bedroom.

She had a smile on her face.

I smiled and grabbed her and spun her around in a big hug.

"I've missed you so much," I said.

"I've missed you too. I have something to tell you," she said.

I looked at her with confusion.

"We are going to have a child."

When she said child I literally fell to my knees and hugged her legs and cried.

"Steve, please don't cry," she said running her fingers through my hair.

"I'm so happy," I said.