The Marriage

Steve's POV
I was so happy that I was going to marry the love of my life in just a few hours. But I was also mad because I'm not supposed to see Angel before we get married. So I had to spend half of the day without seeing her.

****
It was almost time for me to marry Angel just a couple more seconds then she'll be walking down the aisle.
Ugh I can't wait to see her.
I was really nervous when they started playing a slow song for the bride to come in. I looked down at the floor and waited until I heard the doors open.
I looked up to see Angel standing there in a long dress (it looked just like her mermaid tail) an all white dress, she was holding flowers in her hand. I guess she was nervous too because when she looked up she had a big smile on her face. That made me smile and my face got a little warm.
As she walked up to me she was even more beautiful than I imagined she would be.
"Do you Angel take Steve to be your husband," my guard said.
"I do," Angel said smiling.
"And do you Steve take Angel to be your wife."
"I do," I said with a big smile on my face.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride."
I pulled Angel close to me and I kissed her. God I miss seeing her. I can't believe that she was all mine, if anyone tries to take her away from me they will die. I will protect Angel until the day I die.
**Narrator**
Steve and Angel got married on Saturn and went to Earth for there honeymoon. They both live on Saturn but visit Earth almost everyday.
They are both very happy together. Along with each of their families. The two families start to get to know each other and they become great friends. Soon Angel will become the actual Queen of Saturn in just a week, but she will have to prove to everyone that she is fit for being the Queen by trying her best to impress everyone especially Steve's mother.