Spending Time On Earth

We landed in a forest or a jungle, I'm not so sure, but it's really green here. "We're are we at?" I said looking up at the trees and listening to the animals. "We are in a forest your majesty," one of my guards said.

I heard a new sound, I looked to my right I didnt see anything so I sped towards the sound.

I could hear every kind of animals heartbeat. It was amazing! I think I'm going to love Earth.

"Your majesty!!!" I heard the guards yell my name, so I stopped where I was at and looked back.

I could see all three of the guards trying to catch their breathes as soon as they saw me.

"Your majesty, what were you chasing after?" one of the guards said.

I looked in front of me, "I'm not sure?" I said still listening for that noise from earlier. But, it was gone.

****

The guards made a small place for us to stay, and they placed a invisible dome around it, so no one can find us. I was really hoping to spend some more time wondering around but it was getting late outside. So I stayed inside the invisible dome.

****

The next day the guards wanted to go on a boat ride, so we did. It was nice, the breeze was nice, and it was beautiful outside. The water was so blue, and I think the guards loved it too.

I was staring into the water when I seen something, it was about the same height as me. I couldn't tell what it was. I went around to the other side of the boat to see if I could get a better glimpse of what I had seen, but nothing. I sighed.

Something hit the side of the boat on my side. I looked to see what it was. I couldn't believe my eyes. My father told me about these eight-legged water creatures if I did come to visit Earth. It was a Kraken.

I was looking right into its eyes, then all of a sudden I was under water.

I couldn't breathe. The boat was on top of me. I couldn't even move either. I didn't know what to do.

And then all of a sudden, the boat wasn't in front of me, and something was swimming in front of me.