One: Inception of the Past and Future

"Announcing the arrival of the Crown Princess!"

The Royal Guard of the Crown Princess stated which made all of the people inside the palace step aside, fear that they might get punished for not following the order.

"Make way for her highness!"

And so, as fast as the lightning people gathering at the Crown Princess' way spread out, and cleared the way for her highness.

Everyone in the place quickly bowed down their head after seeing the Crown Princess making her way towards them.

"Your highness, the Queen will be mad once she knew that you skip your lesson for today," The Crown Princess' guard stated.

"Sakura," The Princess called her guard's name before putting an expression of 'do I look like I care?'

"Mother won't know if no one will tell her." She added before she started walking again.

Her lips curve up because of what she's seeing. People have their heads down while she's making her way to somewhere else instead of her teacher's place.

'Yes, that's right, bow down you peasants. Your Royal Crown Princess is making an appearance to see what's happening outside the palace.'

Sakura sighed deeply, no choice left behind as she could only do is to follow the Crown Princess. Because it's her job, to protect her and to follow what she will say. Even if the Princess is such a spoiled brat, that always wants to get what she wants.

"Princess Eunbi is really pretty,"

Eunbi smiles after hearing that.

".....but she's scary,"

The Crown Princess quickly whipped her head after a small voice said that, she looked the kid who said that.

"I'm sorry your highness, please spare my daughter!" The mother of the kid quickly covers the mouth of her daughter after the kid said something that might get her to be punished.

Eunbi raised her brow at the kid who doesn't have any idea what she just said.

"How dare you insult her highness?" Sakura said as she draws her sword, "If you don't want your kid to get the punishment then take her place." She added and pointed the sword to the woman's neck.

"Please spare my daughter, just punish me instead of her." The woman said as she closed her eyes and accept whatever punishment she will get.

Sakura's about to make her move but Eunbi step aside and pulled her sword away from the woman.

The woman releases a relief sighed after the Crown Princess spares her from the punishment.

"I'm sorry and thank you, your highness!" She said gratefully bowing,

Eunbi just stared at her before looking at Sakura.

"Let's go to the Pavillion, I don't have time for this," Eunbi stated and made her way away from them.

Sakura withdraw her sword and followed the Princess with a soft smile on her face. Of course, even if the Princess is such a brat, she will always have a soft heart that always puts her in edge especially if the Queen will know about it.

"As I expected from the Crown Princess," Sakura grinned after she catches up from Eunbi.

The Princess just scoffed at her, not really wanting to bring what happened but she knows how Sakura will annoy her for that.

And she could only roll her eyes if Sakura started the teasing but being her, she would also annoy her guard about someone that Sakura's getting interested in too.