Chapter 21 For Now She stays

*Author's Note: Happy Reading, everyone!  No copycats allowed.-Summer Cheng

         PS.  Today is a special day as I recall, @VenonieElderkin's birthday is today!  So, in honor of her big day, I dedicate this chapter to her.  

        Adrien's POV:

        Adrien feels Marinette as she lays her head on his shoulder, glad for now she stays.

         He holds her close with only one thought in mind his love for her. He knows his love grows stronger each day.  He plans to take it slow with her, so as not to pressure her. He can not risk losing her. 

         As she slowly drifts off to sleep, Adrien blushes as he thinks about great she is to those around him. 

        "I love you, Mari," Adrien whispers in the silence.

     Marinette's POV:

       Marinette falls asleep as she thinks to herself he is so gentle and safe. She rests with her head on his shoulder.  She does not notice when he whispers to her.  She dreams of better days ahead.

       Little does she know that her relationship with him is in question.

   Master Fu 's  ("Mr. Turtle, Mr. Wang Cheng" ) POV:

       Master Fu sees Adrien and Marinette together from the space he stands. He smiles glad to see them comfortable with each other for a change. He knows Adrien loves the girl, but he wonders does Marinette know how she feels?

     "Wayzz, make sure that no one disturbs them," Master Fu states.

     He wants to be sure that Marinette and Adrien will be alright. He knows the two have been in peril many times in the past .  The last things he wishes is for this to happen again.

     Wayzz's POV:

       "Yes, Master, I am on it," Wayzz replies.

       Wayzz is more than happy to guard them. He secertly ships the pair as he can tell the young man and lady are great together.  He just is not sure if the girl sees it yet.

         He flies over to them and hides inside the pocket to Marinette's outfit.  This way he can sense if someone or something approaches. 

    What beter way to keep them safe, the kwami thought to himself.

         Lila's POV:

         She scowls when she sees Adrien with Marinette. She thinks her, why does he love her?  All the girls in Paris he can chose and he picks that blue haired silly girl.  She is angry to see them together.  

       Lila marches over to them and blurts out, "So, if it is not Marinette Dupain-Cheng, the loser whose man chose another over her."

        She sees Adrien's frown at her outburst.

    Adrien's  POV:

      "Lila, what brings you here?  Everyone says you moved away," Adrien remarks.

         "Oh, did they now?" Lila asks in surprise.

         "Yes, so tell me why do you insult Marinette?" Adrien asks angrily.