Changing Schools

A/N: I do not own Wolverine or any of the characters you recognize and love. I do own Morgan and any characters not in any of the movies/comics

POV: Morgan

"FUCK!" I touched my hand to my nose and blood smeared my fingers. I looked up at this 'Alex,' guy responsible and lunged at him with all my might. He was ready for it and gave me another punch to the head. I put my hands to my sides ready to attack but stopped. 'Not here' I thought to myself. Instead, I ran at the bully and ducked under his punch and pulled at his legs making him fall face first into the concrete. He was on his feet in a flash. "I'll kill you for that bitch!" and he grabbed my shirt and swiped my legs from underneath me. Before I knew what was happening, I felt his weight on top of me and his fingers around my throat. I tried to yank his hands off but failed. He was a lot bigger and stronger than me. If only I could use my. I looked at my hands and grunted against his grip. I knew I couldn't but no one would have to know. I started to feel faint, but just as I thought I would pass out, the bully was heaved off of me, leaving me coughing and gasping for air as the pressure released and the weight was off my stomach. "You know... *gasp*... You really should...*cough*... Loose some weight." He threw his fists up but the principal who was the one to pull him off, stopped him. "STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" His yell was always scary and I'm pretty sure everyone in the school feared our loud, big, and strong principal. "BOTH of you, in my office, NOW!" He let go of the Alex and he glared at me and muttered, as I walked past, "Fucking orphan bitch thinks she's better than me." I Just ignored him, which I had been doing ever since I started at this school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in one of the hard back chairs outside the principals office when Alex walked out, being pulled by the ear, by his mother. "I've told you time and time again not to cause trouble, but do you listen to me, no. We send you to this expensive school and..." Her voice trailed off as they rounded the corner. The principle cleared his throat and I turned to face him. He gestured for me to come into his office. No parents would be here to yell at me. Only him. I sat in one of the chairs as he held the door open for me. "Why today, Morgan? Why did you have to pick a fight today?" I started my excuse. "But Sir, Alex was the one that..." his yell interrupted me. "NO excuses, Morgan. I told you what would happen if you misbehaved today. You know I had education inspectors here today, so why today, of all days." "Please Sir, just let me expla..." He sighed and held his forhead in his hands. "I'm sorry Morgan, but I warned you." "But he called me an orphan bitch." He looked up from his hand. "You're not an orphan though." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, but I may as well be with being away from... No, Oh come on sir, please don't make me..." "I'm sorry Morgan, There's nothing I could do. I have contacted the school your father works at, and they have agreed to take you." I looked at him in disbelief. "He doesn't even know me, HE probably doesn't even know I exist!" The principle opened the door. "Pack your things, you leave tomorrow." I stared at him with my mouth hanging open. This was unbelievable. I went out and shouted down the hallway. "FUCK this school!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car to pick me up was right on time, but I was not expecting this fancy car. A guy with weird red sunglasses opened the drivers door and walked round to me. "You must be Morgan, I'm Scott Summers." He didn't look too pleased at having to pick me up. "That's me. Can we go?" He opened the passenger door open. "Sure, let me take your bags." I handed my one suitcase over to him and he looked surprised by the little luggage. "What?" I questioned him but he only shook his head. We got in the car and he drove away from the only home I'd ever known.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car ride was awkward from start to finish. Scott attempted small talk but it wasn't great.
"So, who is your father?"
"I don't know."
"you don't know your own father?" This was met with a silent glare."OK. You ever been anywhere other than the school?"
"Nope."
"You'll like This one."
"mm hmm." The rest of the car ride was silence. Until we pulled up to the school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello my lovelies, thank you for reading. Please please please comment what you think, and any ideas you have, shout outs, or stories you want me to write. And I would appreciate it if you voted so I know you guys like my stories.