Bobby

Still a bit wary about Johnny, I made my way to class five minutes after he left. On the way, to my surprise, was Bobby. He was never this late to class (Unlike me) and he's almost always with Rogue. "Bobby?" He didn't turn around so I walked up to him and touched him on his shoulder. That worked and he turned to face me." Bobby, what are you doing, you'll be late to class." He smiled as he recognized me. "Right, class, which class is that again?" Bobby NEVER forgot class. He was always the one reminding us. something wasn't right. I had dealt with enough in my life to know how to look after myself so I ran a little experiment. "Come on, lets go if you are late one more time, professor Kate is going to kill you!" Of course there was no Professor Kate, and she certainly wouldn't be annoyed he was late again because he was never late. Bobby smiled and laughed a bit. "Well, you know me, always late. Come one so we don't hold Kate up." Oh shit. He wasn't Bobby. Fuck, what was I going to do. Professor X would know what to do. Argh! But he was in a meeting. Logan! Fuck, he was my only choice. I tried my best to laugh and smile with fake-Bobby on the way to where I knew Logan would be. Bobby didn't suspect a thing, but by the time we reached the gym, I think he got suspicious when the only one inside was Logan. I slammed the door behind me and locked it. "LOGAN!" He whirled his head around and the fake-Bobby reached for the door but I put my claws in the way. "What the hell are you doing Morgan?" He walked over but I didn't break eye contact with the impostor. "Come on 'Bobby' Show the teacher why we are late." If looks could kill, I'd be on the floor in two seconds flat from the glare he gave me. What I didn't predict, was for fake-Bobby's eyes to go yellow, his skin and clothes turn into blue like scales, he grew in height and his hair turned red. Logan's eyes flashed in anger and pushed the mutant against a wall. 'Ah, Professor?' I tried to relax so that the Professor could hear my thoughts. 'Could you please bring some sort of backup to the gym please?' The mutant smiled and kicked her knee into Logan's groin and ran for a wall while I chased her. She ran up the wall and flipped backwards before kicking me in the back. "FUCK!" that hurt. I twisted around to see the mutant and pulled both claws out to run at them but they easily dodged it and turned around and jumped ridiculously high in the air as Logan ran towards us and plunged his claws into my stomach. I screamed out in pain and he immediately retracted them looking at me in regret and concern. I held my stomach as I screamed at him to go. "Get that fucker, I'm fine." With one last look of uncertainty, he left to attack the blue being. I knelt down as my body healed itself. Fuck, adamantium hurt like a bitch. Before I gave myself a chance to recover, I got up and headed for the fight. About 5 minutes into our battle, the doors burst open with red light as Professor X, Mr. Summers, and Storm came through and witnessed the attack. "Professor it's mystique!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yeah, you guessed it, I didn't make it hard. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, keep reading to find out what happens next. And as always, Comment any feedback, story ideas or requests. Please please please show me you read and enjoy my story. And I will see you in the next chapter. Ta ta