The Attack

POV: Logan

"Who the fuck did you think it was?" It was hard to concentrate on the fight when my eyes were trying to keep Morgan in my sight. her clean white tee-shirt was now drenched in rich, red blood. She was so fierce. Her arms swiped back and forth, but Mystique was too quick. "Get down!" I ducked, knowing what Scott had in mind, so did Mystique, she went to dodge the blast but Morgan got to her first. "NO, You will stay right where you fucking are!" What the fuck was she doing?. I knew from experience that Scott's blasts were fucking painful. "Summers! Hurry the FUCK UP!" She had mystique in some sort of arm/head lock which was actually impressive. I looked at Scott who was deciding whether or not to do it. I saw his decision as he stood his guard and out his hands up to his visor. I couldn't speak as I looked back at Morgan who squeezed her eyes shut as the blast hit them both, they flew all the way across the massive gym and hit the wall before falling to the ground. Scott ran to mystique so he could keep her under control. Storm and I both sprinted over to Morgan's limp body. I didn't know what to do and looked at Storm for help before looking back at my daughter. "Fuck fuck fuck. Morgan!" I had my hands hovering over her. Should I touch her? Pick her up? Leave her there? Never, had I had to deal with something like this and I was absolutely fucking clueless. "Shit Storm, is she alright?" She looked at me with a tight expression telling me she didn't know. After hearing a small cough, my eyes moved to Morgan who was trying to sit up. Storm put her hand behind her back and assisted her in doing so. "Oh thank fuck." I breathed a sigh of relief as I saw she was OK. She held her side and looked at me. "Let's not do that shit ever again OK." I laughed and nodded. It was weird. I had never felt so scared in my life. Despite knowing she could heal, my heart still dropped when I saw her body just lying on the ground. "Aw shit." I saw her holding her shirt out, looking at the rips and stains. "That was one of my favorite shirts." I thought of how I accidentally stabbed her and felt guilt again. Fuck I wasn't used to feeling guilt. And I didn't like it. "Are you OK?" I said, motioning to where I hit her. She pulled her shirt up a enough that I could see there was no mark. "Thank fuck for healing right?" I smiled, glad she got that from me. What was this feeling? I felt my chest tighten and I couldn't help but smile. Was this... Pride?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: Morgan

Ew, what was that grin he had on his face. Was he proud of me? What did I do? All I knew, was fake-Bobby/Mystique was gone with Mr. Summers, every bone in my body ached from impact, and one of my favorite tee-shirts were soaked in blood. I was glad the fight was over. I looked over at the Professor and he smiled. Thank fuck my idea worked. I still couldn't control when this electronic field thingy was up, but I was glad to know i could bring it down for a second to call for help. "Oh, and Morgan," I looked up at the professor, "We need to have a talk about your language." Shit, maybe I didn't have that much control over it as I thought. I smiled, I may be told off for swearing, but for a moment there, I really felt like Logan was my father. I felt happy. I felt... My thoughts were interrupted as I felt like I couldn't move "FUCK!" Logan yelled as I saw that he couldn't either. "PROFESSOR!" Charles looked concerned as Logan fell to the floor and I was lifted into the air. Storm tried to grab me but I was gone before they could blink. Screaming, I felt pain, as if my entire skeleton was being ripped apart. I saw an old man hold his hand out towards me but my vision became blurry. I was held motionless, still feeling the immense pain that pierced my body. I began to see black dots around me and my head felt dizzy. i couldn't think straight. It felt like my brain was being squeezed out of my skull, or by my skull. I was dropped to the ground and the pain was released. The dots slowly disappeared and I pulled my claws out, ready to find my attacker and my eyes rested on the man I saw earlier. Yup, he looked like a bad guy. I ran towards him but was intercepted my a big, no, massive guy with long hair. He grabbed my throat and I couldn't breath. I swiped my hands at him but stood frozen again. Was the old guy controlling my body? I tried to gasp for air but his hold was too tight. I felt release in my hands and grabbed at his. I couldn't bring my claws out as I was too weak. I. Needed. Air. My eyes rolled back as my vision went dark and I felt my body fall to the floor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ooh, What just happened. I just speed wrote that. So what you probably don't know, is that these stories have been in my head for ages. I make up fan fiction in my head at night to avoid my anxiety taking over (it gets worse at night). So I distract myself and think up stories about a movie I watched recently, and I make up a character about it and just go with the flow. So this is all kind of anxiety relief for me and is written at night. Thank you guys so much for supporting me and reading my story, which I hope you enjoy, and as always, Comment any feedback, story ideas, or requests. Please please please show me you read and enjoy my story by commenting and voting for it, and I will see you in the next chapter. Ta ta