Bonding

POV: Morgan

The ringleader of the group was off me in a flash and I took the opportunity to release one of my foot claws and kicked my leg up to one of the guys holding my arms and it stuck in his shoulder. He fell over in pain and I used my free hand to stab the other guy in the knee. I looked and saw Logan beating the shit out of the leader. "Don't. Ever. Do. That. To. My. Daughter. Again." I stared in awe as he punched the guy again and again with each word. I turned my attention to the first guy I stabbed who was now standing. He pulled a knife from his pocket and ran as well as he could, right at me. I hit the knife away and plunged my claws into his stomach. He coughed blood onto my face and I backed off. "FUCK!" A shot of pain went up my back as the second guy used the fallen knife to stab me. I elbowed him in the face and kicked my knee up into him, successfully getting my hind claw into him. I pulled it out, swung around, knife still in my back, and pushed my fist into him as hard as I could. He yelled in pain and fell to the floor dead. The stab wound healed quickly when I pulled the blade out from behind me, grimacing in pain. I looked up to see Logan staring at me with a smirk on his face. "What?" He just shook his head which annoyed me. "It's not like you've never killed anyone before." I noticed the limp, bloodied body on the floor behind him. "Obviously," I said, gesturing to the corpse. He nodded his head in the direction towards the school, expecting me to come with him. I didn't know if I wanted to or not. One one hand, the whole point of this was to get away from him. But he did just help me, I wouldn't say saved me, but he helped. I definitely wouldn't have gotten up in till those guys were done. And it was satisfying to see them dead by my feet. Who's the superior human now? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logan started to walk away and I caught up with him. "Umm, thanks. For uh, for helping me. You didn't have too." He smiled. "Hey, I didn't know you had, ones in your feet?" I looked at my legs. they were drenched in blood and so was a lot of the rest of me. "Oh, yeah. Mum used to say I was like a lioness. Using both front and hind legs." Logan looked at me for a second. "What was your mum's name?" I rolled my eyes. "You don't remember her do you?" He looked guilty. "Well, I mean, there's just been, well..." I was kind of shocked. Did I just fluster the Wolverine. I stopped his rambling as it sounded like he was trying to explain his sex life as obscurely as possible. "Melissa. Her name was Melissa." He looked thoughtful. "Were you two close?" I laughed. Close? that was the opposite of our relationship. "Fuck No. She started drinking a lot when I was four, and when I was six, she left me with this guy name Striker who did this." I pulled out my claws to show the metal. Logan stopped and stared at me. "Striker did that to you? Fucking son of a bitch! I'm gonna kill that fucker! Did you say you were six? Fucking hell that bastard!" I'd never seen him this angry in the short time I had known him. Except of course for just before when he beat that guy to death. "He was the guy that did it to you right?" Logan nodded. "*gasp* You were Weapon X!" He looked at me as if wondering how on earth I knew that. "I heard them talk a lot about you, how they would do it right this time and not let me go like they did with you." Logan and I talked until the gate. It wasn't until then that I realized I'd probably just shared most of my life with him. Fuck. I still didn't like the idea of being close to him. But he seemed willing to accept me. I just had to do the same.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know I've stretched this story out a bit. But it's finally moving forward. Hope you guys are enjoying it so far. Part 1 is almost finished. And as always, Comment any feedback, story ideas or requests. Please please please show me you read and enjoy my story. And I will see you in the next chapter. Ta ta