Flashback

POV: Morgan

The hallways were quiet as everyone once was in class. I decided to skip. Again. I knew Logan was looking for me, but everywhere I saw him, I just turned the other way quickly before he'd notice. He came into the classes I was supposed to be in a couple of times but stopped once he realized I was never going to show up. I had no fucking clue what I was going to do. Should I run away? Face my father? I didn't know. I found a quiet classroom with no one inside, and sat in once of the comfy armchairs till I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My bare feet hurt against the cold forest floor. I felt like my arm was going to fall of from all the tugging my mother was doing. She had a bottle of whiskey on her grasp and I knew I should be afraid of her next move. I tried to tell her she was hurting me but it only made her tug harder. Soon we arrived at a concrete facility. We walked (I jogged) Across a tarmac and made our way inside. I didn't like this place. It smelt of blood and antiseptic alcohol. My mother took a gulp from the bottle and practically threw me against a wall as she walked up to a receptionist desk. I still had the butter knife she had thrown at me, in my leg. I didn't know why she threw it but I must have done something wrong. The knife stayed stuck when i tried to pull it out so I used one of my bone claws to pry it out. My mother pointed at me and demanded to see someone called Strikler or something. The lady behind the desk nodded and gestured for us to follow her. My mother pulled me to my feet and I dropped the knife as my wound healed easily. When we reached an office. An oldish man was inside with some scientists. That was when my mum asked me to show him my claws and I did. I thought that if I did as she asked, she would stop hurting me. This Strikler guy, who I found out was actually Striker, Widened his eyes and asked the scientists to bring him the Weapon X file. Then came the pain. My mother left me after picking up a bag of money. The Striker guy instantly threw me in a cold, dark room until the time came for the experiment. It didn't matter how much I screamed and kicked. They put me in a tank full of liquid, with painful screws all over my body. I had never felt so much pain in my life. Which wasn't a very long life as I was 6. I felt like I would die. I wished that I would so the pain would end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: Logan

It had been three days and yet no sight of Morgan. I looked absolutely everywhere for her. I got Summers to relieve my classes so I could look in rooms while she should be in class. She didn't show. I was about to give up, thinking she had run away when a not so empty classroom caught my eye. Right there, fast asleep in a chair, was Morgan. She looked so sad. But in a sudden, she looked scared, I think she was having a nightmare. I entered the classroom but didn't have a fucking clue what to do. Was she, crying? Oh shit. Should I wake her up. Too late, in a second, she was already sitting up screaming, claws out. She realized she was awake and tears fell from her face. she turned to see me and I was conflicted as to what she was thinking. Anger? Fear? Sadness? "What the fuck are you doing here? where you watching me?" I scoffed. Drama queen. "No, I was not watching you. I happened to walk by and you were screaming. What was the dream?" She just laughed. "As if I'd tell you." She got up to leave and I don't know what came over me but I blocked her path. Her two claws came out and I reacted quickly, putting mine between hers and my neck. "Get. The fuck. Out. Of my way" Her eyes almost flashed red with hate. I retracted my claws and put my hands up in mock surrender and moved to let her pass. She stormed past but stopped at the doorway to look at one hand of claws. "Do you still... Do you remember..." I looked at her with sympathy. "Every day." For a moment there, it was like she was going to open up to me. But she retracted her claws and walked off. *sigh* this was going to take a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Are they... getting closer? Find out in the next chapter coming VERY soon. Hope you enjoyed and please comment any feedback, story ideas, or requests. Please, please, please show me you read and enjoy my story and I will see you soon. Ta ta