CHAPTER EIGHT.

𝟬𝟴 - 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁( YOUR BRAINS TO THICK )

.𝟬𝟴 - 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
( YOUR BRAINS TO THICK )

VIOLET didn't sleep well, the events of yesterday making her blood boil. she shook her head and headed into the car. she tried not to think about it but her mind kept wondering back to it. mitch didn't give her a second glance after she apologized. usually she wouldn't even apologize but for some reason she did. she clenched her fist as mitch sat next to her. violet thought it couldn't get worse but of course victor got into the car. she was squeezed between the two. for some reason hurley didn't let her get the front seat. maybe he didn't want to show favorites today.

she looked at mitch, he stared out his window as the car began to move. his hair was neat today and he wore a black shirt and jacket. his jeans a loose fit, he seemed ready to go. violet wore jeans and a t shirt, a loose jacket fell off her shoulders. her infamous ponytail was slowly falling out of her hair. violet was hoping to take a nap on the way to the airport but that wasn't an option anymore. she sighed and leaned her head back.

once they got to the airport they bored the plane quickly. they didn't have to go through check in, hurley simply showed his badge card and they were the first on the plane. they got first class and the ride was always smooth. violet hadn't said a word to anyone let alone mitch. she didn't plan on it either. she got into her seat and picked the window, she liked to look over the ocean and daydream she was somewhere else. she placed her bag on the floor and opened the window. a presence made her look up to see mitch taking a seat next to her.

violet looked around the plane, hoping there was an empty seat open. the plane was full of passengers and violet rolled eyes eyes. she faced back to the window and the plane began to move. mitch unwrapped his breakfast sandwich and began to eat. violet searched for hurley but she couldn't seem to spot him. the flight was going to take thirteen hours and violet was stuck sitting next to mitch. the person she's been trying to avoid of course had to sit next to her.

the plane jolted into the air and violet watched the ground disappear. "can you close the window." mitch said as he finished his sandwich. "can you chew with your mouth closed." violet shook her head, not even glancing at mitch. she tried to focus on anything else but him. she heard mitch crumble up the trash from the sand which, handing it to one of the flight attendants. suddenly mitch reached his arm over and slammed the window blinds shut. violet turned to him quickly with a glare.

he simply leaned back and began to close his eyes. violet turned back and slide open the window. she felt mitch shift in his seat, he stretched his arm to shut it again but violet yanked it with a twist. she pulled him closer to her, there faces inches apart. "asshole." she said and pushed him off her. he looked at her, the lights on the plane illuminated there faces. "what's your problem." he said in a low voice. violet looked at him, not breaking eye contact. "you, rapp." she shrugged and he shook his head at her attitude. "you're such a child." he spat at her, matching her glare.

"says you, you don't even know how to except an apology. your brains to thick." she mumbled, crossing her arms.  she went to turn back to the window, "why are you even here." mitch said and violet looked back at him. "because i was-" she began but mitch stopped her. "no why are you in this program, why did you choose to work in the cia." his voice had no emotion to it. violet furrowed her eyebrows, "i could ask you the same thing." she licked her lips. "it's different, you're the only girl here." he said and violet looked around.

they weren't supposed to even talk about this stuff. she connected her eyes back to his, "so?" she was beyond confused. just yesterday he didn't even take a glance at her. "so it makes it interesting to me and everyone else." he didn't break eye contact once and violet shifted in her seat. no ones ever asked her stuff like this before. "that's none of your business, and plus, you wouldn't tell me anything if i asked you." violet began to feel uncomfortable. events from her past began to flood her brain. she sniffed and unbuckled her seat belt. she stood up quickly, "where you going?" mitch asked and violet moved out into the aisle. "bathroom." is all she said before she headed to the back of the plane.

she ignored the call of people saying she wasn't supposed to get out of her seat. she began to see flashes of light. her vision began to cloud and she quickly shut the door to the bathroom. violets breath picked up and soon she was hyperventilating. her hands started to shake and she quickly sat on the floor. she felt the tears began to fall and she sniffed up snot. she brought her knees to her chest and she began to sob. violet hasn't cried like this since she could remember.

"alex can i ask you a question?" violet said and looked at her brother. he was stopped at a stop light, the red illuminated their faces. it was late, very late and violet wondered where they were going. "what is it?" her brother asked as the light turned green. he took off quickly, "where are we going?" she asked and looked back at the road. the city lights were beautiful at night. it was her favorite part of living in new york city. the beauty of the night time. "that's none of your concern." he simply said, picking up his speed.

violet leaned back, she had a test in algebra tomorrow. her freshman year of high school was taking a tole on her brain. she didn't want to be out late but for some reason her brother insisted she had to come with him. "listen, whenever we get there i need you to go up to the door. ask for marcus okay?" alex said and violet felt her stomach drop. "whenever we get where? alex i don't-" she began but her brother slammed on the car breaks. "violet! i need you to do this for me... please." he pleaded and violet quickly nodded. she would do anything for her brother, even if that meant something illegal.

the knock on the bathroom door made violet look up. violet stood up quickly and looked in the mirror. her face was red and she quickly wiped her tears away. she straightened her shirt and opened the door. hurley was standing there, "are you okay?" he said and violet brushed past him with a nod. she headed back to her seat. she almost forgot mitch was sitting there until he stared at her teary eyes. she avoided his eye contact and sat down. the window was still opened and she shut it. turning towards it and resting her head on the seat, keeping her body turned away from him. she shut her eyes and tried to fall asleep, hoping to get away from the nightmares.

ꕥ    ꕥ    ꕥ

A/N: a little peak into violets past
there will be more in future chapters:)

A/N: a little peak into violets pastthere will be more in future chapters:)