CHAPTER TEN.

𝟭𝟬 - 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻( WHAT'S THE MISSION )

.𝟭𝟬 - 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻
( WHAT'S THE MISSION )

VIOLET sat down quickly, eyeing mitch to sit down next to her, he obliged and took a seat. annika sat next to violet and she found herself in the middle once again. she ignored her intrusive thoughts and focused ahead of her. the streets were busy so her group was concealed. no one talked, they just watched their surroundings. violet was never a talker so she was used to the silence. her eyes flicked over to a sleek black car. it rolled to a stop slowly and a tall man stepped out of the car. he was dressed in a nice blue suit with a red tie.

violet narrowed her eyes as another man approached in less fancy attire. the two men began to chat and violet felt mitch stand up. before she could protest, mitch began to walk over to one of the men. violet rolled her eyes and leaned down. annika looked at her, "what's he doing?" violet didn't even look at her. she ignored the question and watch mitch bump into the man. he said an apology and re-approached the girls.

violet stood up, leaving annika. "what the hell?" she said in a calm voice, not wanting to start a scene. mitch gestured for annika to follow the two. mitch didn't answer her, just showed her the phone in his hand. violet rolled her eyes, picking up her pace and heading to the hideout. she didn't know why but she found herself smirking. if mitch didn't do that, she would have. as dumb as he was he had quick thinking. he wanted to get the job moving as much as she did.

as they made their way into the hideout, mitch allowed someone to hook up the phone. everything moved fast, making violet giddy. the computer was quickly scanning the phone and violet watched the screen intently. "that was fucking reckless, rapp." hurley said and violet looked at mitch. "i took the initiative sir." mitch defended himself. violet looked at hurley, he shook his head at her. "he could've been made." victor said, staying on hurleys side. violet crossed her arms over her chest, trying not to say anything. victor really got on her nerves and is always a suck up.

"well it wasn't." violet said finally, the annoyance in her voice clearly evident. she focused her gaze back onto the computer. more people walked into the room but violet stayed focused on the screen. "here we go." she said and leaned down. mitch leaned down as well and began to read what was on the screen. "11 am tomorrow, meeting at a restaurant on akbiyik street. that's right before sharif goes to see his mistress. that breaks his pattern." mitch finished. hurley was now at violets side, staring down at the screen.

"i'll tell you what'll break his pattern" victor began, "when that fucking assistant tells his boss he lost his goddamn phone." violet looked up at victor, standing straight up again. "he won't, he's to afraid of sharif to let him know he screwed up." annika defended. violet eyes victor up and down before turning to hurley. "alright, we go tomorrow." hurley said and moved around the group. violet looked at mitch, "what's the mission sir." he asked, locking eyes with violet. it was like they knew what each other were thinking.

violet blinked and looked down, "eliminate the target, eliminate the recipient. obtain the package." hurley said and picked up a gun. "and what's the package." violet spoke up. "we'll know it when we see it." he shrugged and focused on his gun. "you're lead." hurley nodded toward victor, then turned to violet and mitch. "you're backup." violet wanted to protest but simply grabbed a gun. annika spoke in turkish but violet ignored her. the sentence, "we'll get to play lovers." made her turn her head to annika. violet swiftly loaded her gun and walked out of the room.

ꕥ    ꕥ    ꕥ

A/N: AH jealous violet maybe;)
also sorry this is so short but i have school tomorrow
and wanted to get something out for u
SORRY OK

A/N: AH jealous violet maybe;)also sorry this is so short but i have school tomorrow and wanted to get something out for uSORRY OK