Deaths

Author-Chan's notes
•I wanted to make another AOT x SDS!Reader story, but this time with a goddess as the Ghoul Sin of Seduction. This story isn't related to my other ones with a succubus as the main character. I just love the concepts of this. If you enjoy this make sure to check that one out^-^ this will probably have a lemon in it somewhere. This will almost definitely be a Levi x Reader. So you've been warned💛
P.s- I pictured the goddess of death for this so when you go into battle your wings and dress change black (shown in cover, just maybe not all the jewelry)
I hope you enjoy, love Author-Chan 🥺

(Y/n) POV

"Merlin you're sure about this experiment right? I'm just going to spend time there and report back to you? It seems a bit too easy."
I sighed smiling at my dear friend, she handed me a small crown ring.
"I'm sure about it, I believe you can help this world exponentially. Their people have suffered for hundreds of years, and with your healing abilities now, you have surpassed your sister. So I figure you are the best option for this."
She said while she was rummaging through some papers on her desk.
"I'm sure Eli would be fine for it too, but I see your point she definitely doesn't want to leave Captains side."
"Exactly, now I gave you that ring to get you back. You can travel through the heavens to come back but consider it a safety measure, if you need any of us you may use that to get one of us there with you. Though I'm sure you won't need it."
I've never seen Merlin this happy honestly, she loves her knowledge but she definitely will go to some extreme lengths for it.
"I don't believe I will, hopefully I can bring some of their dead back to life just to save their population."
I giggled seeing her smirk at me.
"I believe you will be able to use your powers to their full extent there so I wouldn't be surprised."
She just nodded as I spun around, I didn't exactly need my wings to fly cause I could just float like King which was a nice bonus of being a goddess.
"Now I want you to get going, I can see a lot of death in their near future. I would like you to stop it."
She was looking into her scared treasure while she said this before looking back at me and ushering me outside.
"Alright I'll be back soon, I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too (y/n) come home safe."
-
With that I flew into the air spreading my wings to fly into the heavens. It felt great around my dress even though it was fairly cold (dress shown in cover credits to artist).
I flew for what felt like an hour before I saw a large island with three huge walls in large circles surrounding a civilization.
"I guess this is the place she meant huh."
I flew down close enough to see a bunch of humans trying to fight back a much larger human like creature.
They eventually killed it but it took some sacrifice to do that. I watched one get swatted away while the other spun around by what looked like a wire.
The human creature looked female but had no reproductive organs on it.
"Man Merlin really put me through the ringer with this one."
I flew into the clouds to watch them for a few moments in order to gauge the severity of the situation.
The female creature sprinted off in another direction then was following close behind another group, this group went straight into a forest where I couldn't see much.
I dropped a little further but still not enough for people to actually see me.
They lead the female creature for a while until I heard a blood curling scream, I figured it was from that creature since there was no way a human could have made that loud of a noise.
I flew down over head of where I thought the scream came from, they had trapped the creature.
The creature was tangled in wires, a small man was on top of its head and seemingly tried to slash it.
It didn't work.
She let out another screech but this time the other human creatures that were surrounding the forest dashed inside.
"Well I guess you don't see that in Britiana."
I giggled to myself, but as I did I saw the female monster being eaten.
I saw some smoke from outside the forest and then I started to watch the carnage happen.
There were deaths coming from the forest to no end, I watched some of the humans try and kill the monsters but were soon eaten or stepped on.
"Yea I really have my work cut out for me today, Jesus Merlin you owe me big time."
I sighed to myself
"I'll save them when the others get out of the forest."
I thought out loud.
I watched as another large creature appeared after a thunder crash happened.
I watched the two fight it out with the female one coming out on top.
She ripped what looked like a person from the creature and ran off, but there were two other people following her as the rest of the people got out of the forest after another smoke signal was fired.
The two following the female creature had gotten her to the ground but didn't kill her.
"God this place is weird."
They made their way out of the forest as well and I figured it was my turn to step in.
I flew down to the area where there was the most casualties, I was able to bring them all back similar to my sister Elizabeth, but since I am the goddess of death I'm allowed to bring them back to life.
A bright light surrounded me and the whole forest as I healed them all, the people on horses seemed to have gone far enough away that they wouldn't completely see.
I brought them all back to life, not the giant creatures but the humans who had passed.

Levi POV
"Captain did you see that giant light?! What was that?!"
Eren screamed at me, I was in no fucking mood to deal with this brat right now. My team was dead, I couldn't save them again. It happened again, the same with Farlan and Isabel, I let it happen.
"No brat. I didn't see any damn light, you're probably delusional from getting hit one too many times by the female titan."
I snarled looking back at Eren, this kid needs to learn how to control his damn emotions.
"Captain! We have two titans gaining on us!"
I looked behind us and saw two 15 meter titans gaining on the cart we had used for some of the bodies.
"Drop the bodies, consider it their last act to the cause!"
I yelled back at them, they were hesitant but they did eventually do so.
We needed to make it back to the Walls now. We had lost too many people today for nothing, this mission was a fail.