Beast Titan |Extended story oneshot|

(Y/n) POV
Author-Chan's notes
• I wanted to do a thing with the beast titan, so this will follow the anime sort of. Assuming all of the previous events did happen and (y/n) couldn't stop them. (Y/n) could stop many of the deaths but not all, so this is assuming that the retake of wall Maria is a go. This is loosely based off the scene with Ban and Meliodas where they accidentally kill the demon birds while arguing•
Hope you enjoy^-^

P.s- I'm not particularly sure about this part so please leave your opinion in a comment :3
(I'm thinking about making a pt2 to this with Levi's POV)

-
The amount of deaths from the scout regime had decreased heavily, over time more cadets were willing to join the scout regime.
Erwin had not made mention as to why the death rate has decreased so much, I had managed to stay low for the time being.
The cadets all knew about me and they knew why the death rate had decreased but no one told the military police in fear of me being taken away.
It was a well kept secret, one that no one wanted to get out.
"Levi? Where'd you go?"
I wandered around the halls, I was waiting for Levi to get done with training since there was an expedition coming up.
I heard some commotion coming from Erwins office.
*knock**knock*
"Oi Erwin what's going on?"
I questioned as the commotion stopped inside the room.
"(Y/n) come in please."
I opened the door to find a very pissed off Levi, Erwin looking mildly annoyed, and two men I didn't recognize.
One was bald and had a flask in his hand, and the other was a fairly older man with a beard and glasses.
"We have a bit of a problem."
Erwin said ushering me to sit down, I just sat in mid air waiting for the other men to scream.
They just looked at me with wide eyes as I picked at my nail.
"I take it this problem has to do with me."
I looked up at Erwin who just nodded, I looked back at the other men and they seemed mildly scared of me.
"It's my pleasure to meet you both, I'm sure you've heard that I am a goddess and I have been assisting the scout regime."
I said stepping down and bowing to the men, they still looked scared.
"I believe higher ranking members of this nation should understand, I am here to help and I would much rather not deal with some legal issue. I believe Erwin can attest to my benefit to the regime."
They both looked at Erwin who just nodded at both of them.
"What are you names?"
I questioned smiling up at the men, Levi just was smirking at me from the chair he was sitting in.
"This is Commander Pixis, and Corporal Zachary."
Erwin answered for them as they both seemed like they couldn't talk.
"I'm glad I'm meeting you both, I believe it's long time over due."
I walked over to Levi and sat next to him again in mid air.
"W-we have to hold some version of a trial for you, no one in the walls has heard of a goddess who can save the dead."
Zachary spoke, he seemed to have gained his composure back now.
"Erwin may I go into detail or?"
I questioned as he nodded once again.
"I can save those who are on the brink of death, yes. But I can revive those who have recently past as well."
I giggled flipping around before Levi stopped me, he never really liked it when I would flip much since my dress was fairly short. This compared to Elaine's where she could all the time back home since no one would see anything.
"I-I find that hard to believe."
Zachary said again as Pixis took a drink from his flask and chuckled to himself.
"Zachary you think she would lie about this? She's floating in mid air and that explains the death rate in the scouts decreasing."
He chuckled as Zachary just looked stunned.
"Mans got a point, I like him."
I giggled as Pixis smiled back at me.
"Look I'll be frank with you both I like it here, so I'm staying here. If you demand a court case I'll comply but I don't exactly know what for? I am a goddess and I wouldn't hurt your people, so as far as I'm concerned I haven't committed any crimes since I've been here."
I shrugged not really knowing what else to say.
"She will be assisting in the retaking of Wall Maria, I believe she will allow the operation to go off without any problems."
Erwin added as the other men looked mildly surprised now.
"And how do you plan to do that?"
Zachary questioned he sounded like he was in disbelief.
"We plan to seal the hole with Erens titan hardening ability's. The mission is in a week."
Erwin explained while Zachary huffed and looked at me.
"You will be a helpful asset to the scouts if everything you have said is true. We will hold your court case after the mission proceeds."
He said as he left the room with Pixis following behind him.
The door closed and Erwin let out a sigh of relief.
"Do you know how badly I wanted to say that I healed your arm? Or saved those hundreds of cadets from death with the female titan."
I giggled as I spoke while Levi just stood up and pushed me to the ground.
"You sure are one hell of a brat."
"I know."
I pecked his lips as he just blushed lightly.
"So Erwin I take it we're gonna prepare for the trek soon then? You should have let me kill the beast titan before."
The attack on the castle with the titans that were moving around at night had caused devisation to a lot of the cadets since I couldn't revive some of the cadets since they had been dead for too long.
I arrived when the rest of the scouts did since I was with Levi and Erwin in the barracks when the event occurred, the beast titan was making his way away from the scene when I saw him.
I asked if I could kill him but Erwin told me to wait until we had more information about it.
"I worry he will cause a problem during the retake but I hope to see the wall retaken without problem."
He reasoned now while I just played with Levi's hair while I was flying above him.
He glared at me but I found it cute.
"When the time comes, Levi or I will deal with him. I believe Levi should since I will be taking care of the battlefield."
I smiled as Levi just huffed and looked up at me.
"Tch sometimes you're too cocky."
"Oh I know, but think about it he can't kill me without a demons sword so there's no real problem with me or any of the cadets dying."
I spun in mid air a few more times before I went to the ground and dragged Levi out of the office.
"We'll be fine!"
I waved behind me as Erwin just smiled and sighed at me.
-
Today was the mission, it seemed simple enough that we would leave at sun down and retake the wall by morning.
They had all rode on horse back while I flew beside them for most of the trek, it was interesting at night since they had taken a route through the forest.
I had relaxed in the clouds watching over them, lucky for them now Eren didn't have so much pressure riding on him.
We had made it to Wall Maria at dawn, everyone had tied their horses and was making their way up the wall.
The expedition seemed to have been going smoothly so far.
I was still in the clouds since I was expected to be a scout for the cadets as they searched around the wall.
I watched as they all seemed to panic a bit noticing that the titans weren't actually anywhere in the wall.
This weirded me out but I didn't question it.
Armin was talking with Erwin for a few moments before going back to search in the walls, he soon fired off a flare and the cadets filed around him.
They all soon started tapping the walls until, what Erwin called the Amored titan appeared.
I watched as Eren and Hanji's squad tried to fight them off.
"Don't use your ability until necessary, I expect the Beast Titan to be a lot smarter than what we believe."
Erwins words rang in my head as Eren and the other cadets were fighting the titan inside.
They had gotten him on the ground and seemingly killed him when he let out a screech.
"Why do you help these people?"
For fuck sake.
"Esta didn't you learn from last time? Derieri had to save you before. I won't let you live again."
I sighed turning around to meet the mans gaze, he was cold and had his annoying smirk adorning his lips.
"I agree, with (y/n) she shouldn't have to deal with your damn problems."
I watched as Gloxina, my other closest friend from the commandments flew above me and ruffled my hair.
I heard screams as the Beast Titan had arrived and other titans were down below, he seemed to be commanding them. The cadets were holding there own pretty well.
We were all flying high above the battle ground, Gloxina by my side and a very pissed off Estarossa facing the both of us.
The cadets could see us and I knew that since some were staring at us, probably questioning the huge fairy wings on Gloxinas back.
I watched as a rock flew past me, it barley grazed my hair.
The beast titan was throwing rocks at the cadets.
"Fuck."
I mumbled as Gloxina looked at me confused.
"Block the village below us, I'm not reviving a damn army today. I'll sort out my little issue with Esta."
"Fine (y/n) but I'm staying with you for the rest of the day we have some matters to attend to."
Gloxina sighed as he summoned a wall of vines surrounding the village.
"I'll be back in a moment."
I warned as they both stood staring at each other not moving.
Estarossa may be a complete asshole but he knows how I get when I'm pissed.
I dropped down to Erwin and Levi who were standing on top of the wall in awe.
"What the hell is with you?"
"That's Gloxina, he'll protect your cadets. You work with him, I'll deal with my old friend."
I didn't wait for them to respond just flew back to Estarossa as he looked me up and down.
"Glox go please, work with the two on the wall. I'm going to have fun with this."
I smirked as he nodded and flew down to the wall.
"Shall we get this started?"
He asked with a grin before I nodded.
He dove at me as I avoided easily.
"Oh come on, let's make this fun."
I giggled as I switched into my assault form, he did the same before lunging at me again.
I grabbed his collar and threw him to the ground.
"I thought you would be more resilient than last time."
I yelled down at him as he rubbed his head and scowled at me.
I noticed the cadets were grappling up the wall seeing the scene in front of them.
Gloxina had wrapped the village in protective vines so the beast titan couldn't hurt them but they could still see myself and Estarossa fighting with the beast titan behind us.
"What are you two?"
The beast titan growled as I just giggled and Estarossa turned to look at the thing.
"Estarossa, and that's (y/n). I would suggest you move-!"
I cut Estarossa off by diving down and picking him up as he was turned away facing the Beast Titan.
"You seem to like throwing things and so do I."
I smirked as I threw Estarossa at the Beast Titan.
Effectively knocking him over with blood splashing from his head.
"You little bitch! I thought you had more decency than that!"
"All's fair in love and war."
I shrugged as he dove back at me, he was trying to stab me once again but this time it was actually more controlled than before.
"Oi (y/n) hurry it up! We have a wedding to go to!"
Gloxina yelled from the wall, all the cadets were just now terrified seemingly but in awe at the same time.
"Fine! Give me a minute!"
Estarossa got a good stab off on my shoulder before I kicked him into the beast titan once again.
"Fight me with a weapon already damn it!!"
He yelled getting up from the bloody cushion of the titan.
"Oh you want to play with weapons now?"
I slid my daggers from my darkness and spun them around in my hands.
"That's more like it."
He grinned before coming back at me, I was blocking his attacks fairly easily he stabbed into my leg but the pain wasn't honestly too bad.
I lodged his sword into my leg as I stabbed through his chest and punched it through his body.
"You only have 2 hearts left, I wouldn't waste them."
I giggled seeing him stumble back but glare at me, I was pretty satisfied with the shot though since I had sent my dagger through him and into the Beast Titans stomach and ripped a hole through it.
"Who said I was wasting them?"
He ripped out one of his hearts and crushed it, the commandments can do this sacrificing one of their hearts in order to gain power from the demon king.
"Oh we're playing seriously now?"
I smirked as his body was enveloped in darkness, his eyes turned red, and he looked like he was melting honestly.
"And to think I didn't think you could get any more ugly."
I crossed my arms as he tried to whip his arm around to hit me.
"Just hope you know I'm not bringing you back to life."
I sighed as I flew into him and shoved him back into the ground causing an earth shaking rumble.
"I wouldn't expect you to, you ungrateful little bitch!"
He dove back at me with his tentacle looking limbs trying to hit me.
"I can just rip you to shreds and maybe then you would die."
I thought out loud as I avoided the flailing.
"I'd like to see you try!"
He screamed as the Beast Titan got up from behind him, even the titan looked scared.
"Hmm I'm willing to make a bet."
"What's the bet?"
He sounded intrigued now while the Beast Titan was just watching us in awe.
"I'll bet that when you come back as your original self that you leave me alone if I can bring you back."
"The hell is that bet? The fuck do you mean my original self?"
I sighed and held my hand to my head.
"God you really are an idiot."
I flew down and upper cut him into the Beast Titan so hard it seemed like the guts of the titan exploded around him.
"And I really didn't think you could get anymore gross!!"
I giggled as he got up and looked pissed.
"For gods sake hurry up!! King will kill me if we are late to his damn wedding (y/n)!!"
Gloxina yelled at me, he just looked bored now.
"Yea, yea, I'm surprised he finally confessed to Diane!-"
I yelled back but was cut off by Estarossa sending me flying back and crashing into the wall next to the cadets and Gloxina.
"He did it since he was almost dying and all, kid can't even look at her without a bloody nose so I'm not sure either."
Gloxina shrugged as I lifted myself from the walls.
"Eh can't blame the guy, I get to annoy Levi for the rest of eternity so I can't exactly talk."
I giggled as Levi's eyes widened and Gloxina looked shocked.
"Wait you are going to marry a human?!"
"We have a lot to catch up on."
I smiled as I flew back to Estarossa and shoved him down once more, this time I shoved his sword through where I believed his last heart was.
I was right, he coughed up blood but it was hard to tell since he was inside the Beast Titan pretty much.
Estarossa started to fade back into his original self, Mael.
His body recovered, his mark went away, his body was flooded with light.
"(Y/n)?"
He questioned rubbing his head and noticing where he was, inside the corpse of a titan.
"What the hell happened?"
"Oh I have a wedding to get to so I can't explain fully, but you're back to yourself, and I expect you to go home already."
"Typical."
He sighed as he got up from the corpse.
"When did this thing die?"
"I dunno, it just kinda happened."
I shrugged as he wipped the blood from his wings and hair, I went back to normal with my wings turning pure white once more.
"So I can assume you'll be at Kings wedding, I'll explain then."
He just huffed and shrugged before flying up seemingly to go home.
I blinked a few times trying to reason what the fuck just happened but I didn't question too much.
I flew back to Gloxina and noticed a large lightning strike behind the wall.
A huge titan, what Levi reffered to as the Colossal Titan was behind the cadets.
"God damn it, I thought we could leave once you dealt with Esta."
Gloxina sighed rubbing his hand on his head.
"Glox you deal with it, just do what you did to Ludociel."
"Fine, we're running late now."
He motioned his finger and in one quick flick his vine was wrapped around the titans neck.
*CRUNCH*
"I told you that would be faster."
I crossed my arms, I barley noticed the cadets all staring up at us.
"Okay now can we leave? Diane is going to have your head if we don't show up."
He huffed as I nodded.
"You all down for a royal wedding?"
I giggled as the cadets were completely speechless.
"We're taking them?"
"Yup."
He shock his head but smiled at me as he opened a portal below all of us.
-
I listened to a lot of screaming in fear from the cadets for a few moments before we had arrived, the Fairy Kings Forest.
I landed on the ground seeing the area completely covered in rose petals, King had a new air of confidence to him.
The cadets were all incredibly confused but I didn't care much to explain.
"(Y/n)! Glox! I'm glad you could make it."
King announced smiling at the both of us.
"My apologies HarleyQuin, (y/n) had to deal with Estarossa before we left. Bastard made us late."
Gloxina explained as King waved him off.
"I see we have more guests, everyone enjoy you'll be treated as royalty for today."
King said ushering the cadets to the food he had set out.
"(Y/n) what the hell happened?"
Levi asked, he seemed confused too.
"Oh sorry, this is Gloxina the first fairy king. This is King you've already met him, but this is his wedding. I figured it would be sometime soon but I didn't expect it to be during our mission."
I turned back to King seeing him smiling at me.
"You couldn't have waited to confess to Diane in like a week? Then I would've been on time."
I pouted joking with him as he just flew over and hugged me.
"I'm glad you and your friends could make it regardless."
I hugged him back tighter as Gloxina dropped to the ground.
"Let's get this party started!"
I heard Meliodas say from behind King.
-
The cadets spent the day at the wedding with all of us, Ban seemed to get along pretty well with Eren, Hanji and Merlin hit it off too.
"Tch now explain to me brat what the hell happened ?"
Levi wrapped his arms around me as I was talking to Elaine.
"(Y/n) you have a boyfriend?!"
She squealed as Ban grabbed her from behind as well.
"I do."
I smirked and giggled before turning around and kissing Levi.
She seemed incredibly happy as I pulled away while Ban was just blushing.
"I'll be back."
I waved to her as she just 'awe'd and started talking with Ban.
"Where the hell are we? What happened with the Beast Titan? What the fuck happened?"
Levi seemed sorta annoyed but nothing too bad.
"We're in the Fairy Kings Forest, it's dead I kinda accidentally killed it, and I had to fight Esta again and once I took his last heart he went back to being an angel thank god."
I giggled as he just glared at me before smiling slightly.
"You are a handful, you know that right brat?"
"Oh I know, but you're stuck with me now."
He grabbed my waist and pecked my lips.
"Tch I choose to be stuck with you."
He tilted my chin so he could deepen the kisses as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"(Y/n) I never thought I'd see you show affection to anyone."
I smiled against Levi's lips as I pulled away and saw Gloxina smiling at the both of us.
"It just took a certain man I guess."
I said blushing as Levi kissed my neck.
"I should visit you all more often, I have been needing to talk with you."
"Yea Derieri told me, if you want to rant to me be my guest to show up whenever. Just don't hurt the cadets, I don't exactly want to revive em more than I have to."
"I won't, god I'm not Monspeet."
He chuckled as he went back to talk with Meliodas and King.
"I should really make you explain the whole history of this bullshit sometime brat."
"It's 3000 years, I doubt you'd enjoy that."
"Tch better than Shittyglasses."
I giggled with him as he ran his hand down my back.
"I assume your wedding is next Shorty?!"
Hanji yelled from behind us, Levi just huffed but smiled.
"Tch shut it Shittyglasses."
-