Questions

(Y/n) POV

I woke up feeling Levi's arms around me, I was pressed closer to his chest as he slept.
I moved slightly which seemed to have woken him up.
"Morning."
I said smiling up at him.
"Morning, I guess that wasn't a dream."
He scoffed as he pulled away from me, he stretched quickly before getting out from the bed.
"Definitely wasn't a dream, don't know why you'd dream about me in the first place though."
I teased seeing him sigh as he got his uniform on, I finally got up and slid my dress back on. I folded his shirt and put it in the hamper by the bed.
"We have to take you to Erwin, let's go brat."
"God you remind me of Ban with the weird nicknames."
I laughed as I walked past him, we headed to another office down the hall, I got a few glances from some girls walking past me.
"Erwin I brought you the goddess from yesterday."
He said opening up the door, Erwin was at his desk filling out some paper work.
Man these captains actually have to do work, I laughed internally thinking about Meliodas actually doing work.
"Yes, please come in and shut the door."
He ushered us inside, I went to sit down on a black leather chair that was across from his desk while Levi stood leaning against a wall beside Erwin.
He finally looked up from his paper work and smiled at me.
"So I need to ask you a few questions if that's alright."
I nodded and leaned back a bit since he seemed to be a lot less strict than Levi.
"Go ahead."
"Alright, are you willing to help us in the war against the titans?"
"Well I did save your dead cadets yesterday, I would love to help in anyway I can. But I do want to have some stipulation yea?"
I giggled looking at him, he just kept a smile on and nodded.
"And that would be?"
"I don't want any skimpy uniform, and I would like to be able to spread my wings in front of your cadets, it's rather annoying to kill things without them."
"We would not give you a skimpy uniform to wear, and I believe now that the cadets have seen their fallen comrades alive again they will expect an explanation. So I will need that to happen regardless."
He reasoned with me which made me pretty happy, I liked this guy already more than most of the jackass customers we had back home.
"In that case I'm yours to command then, I still won't call you Captain though. My Captain tends to get very bitchy if I throw around that title."
I laughed thinking about Meli fighting his dad and how he nearly destroyed most of Britiana.
"Well I believe we should head down to the mess hall, I would like to announce this as soon as possible."
I nodded as he stood up and opened the door for Levi and I as we walked down to a large building.
-
We entered and I seriously stuck out like a sore thumb, all the girls there had short hair mostly and were in a uniform but it didn't look comfortable.
Then all the men were staring at me, some had bloody noses which reminded me of King but others were almost drooling.
Erwin cleared his throat as the cadets looked up at him.
"This is (y/n), as you all may know, your fallen comrades were brought back to life after yesterday's mission. That is thanks to (y/n), she is a goddess and I expect you all to respect her. She has agreed to aid us in the war against the titans, she will live among you all and she will be a pivotal asset to our cause. Do I make myself clear?"
A resounding 'yes sir' was heard from them, I walked with them over to the table of cadets I had saved from the day before.
"I believe (y/n) will be working with you all as a member of Levi's squad."
Erwin said to them as we all sat down, Levi in front of me and Erwin to my left.
"I hope I work well with you all, you all seemed very nice when I met you prior."
I giggled seeing the men looking stunned, and Petra was smiling at me but I have seen that smile before.
She reminded me of Vivian, but who was her Gil, that's what I needed to figure out before she goes full yandere on my ass.
Well granted she probably wouldn't do a scratch as much damage as Vivian but I didn't want to question it.
The various greetings had stopped as they all ate, I just drank some water and was relaxing listening to the cadets conversation behind me.
"She's so gorgeous!!"
"I can't believe we have a goddess helping us!!"
"There's no way she could be an actual goddess!!"
I laughed at little at that last one, Erwin noticed this and smiled down at me.
"They all seem to be fond of you (y/n)."
"Well I did save their friends, I would hope so."
I giggled but was soon tackled to the floor.
"Holy crap!! You were able to bring people back from the dead?!! How?! Is it able to work on different creatures?!"
"Yes I am, it's my power being the goddess of death, and yes it does."
I said calmly since I was pretty used to being tackled by Ban back at home.
She was straddling my stomach as she was staring at me seemingly studying me.
"I have to run tests soon!! She's an amazing specimen!!"
"All I ask is they don't require any sort of demon birds, ant creatures the size of houses, or mages with a yandere complex."
I sighed as she started grabbing at my hair.
"I don't believe they will have any of those things!! But that does sound interesting, I will need to look into that."
She calmed down as Erwin placed his hand on her shoulder seemingly to tell her to get off of me.
"Please don't, that mage pissed me off, and demon birds are a bitch to find."
I said as I stood up and cleaned off my dress.
She was scribbling something down on a paper before she looked back up at me.
"What's your name?"
She asked mildly calm now that she was doing paper work.
"It's (y/n), what's yours if I may ask."
I rubbed the back of my neck in slight embarrassment.
"I'm Hanji!! It's nice to meet you (y/n)."
"The pleasure is mine" I relaxed slightly but I just figured since she was sitting where I was previously that I would sit in mid air.
I floated up and relaxed lying back, this was a fairly normal thing back home but I guess it wasn't here.
The cadets were staring at me, I just laughed to myself when I felt a tug on my hand.
"C-can I ask you some questions?"
A small blonde boy asked me, his eyes were bright blue and he had some other cadets standing with him.
"Of course, what's your names?"
I dropped down to the ground and stood up stretching a bit.
"I'm Armin, this is Eren, Jean, Mikasa, Connie, Sasha, and Krista."
"It's nice to meet you all, is it alright if we head outside though? I'm feeling kinda cramped in here."
They all nodded as we walked outside, Armin lead me to a large area with pits that looked like they were for training purposes.
"Now what did you all want to ask me?"
I questioned now floating again, I spread my wings out behind me not thinking much of it as I floated.
"I-I wanted to ask if you can bring anyone back from the dead?"
Armin spoke up, he seemed shy I wasn't sure why the others weren't talking but he was.
"I can bring them back if they had just recently died, I cannot bring back those who had been dead for a long time. I'm sorry."
I sighed as I looked down at them, Eren and Mikasa looked disappointed while Connie and Jean just had bloody noses looking at me.
"S-so you really are a goddess?!"
Jean asked me, I dropped down standing next to him.
"Yea I am, you remind me of my friend from back home."
I giggled hugging him, he seemingly was shocked at my actions since he didn't hug back immediately.
"I-is that a good thing?"
He kept stuttering which kinda surprised me since he seemed like a bit more of a cocky type.
"He's adorable so yes I believe so, he's the fairy king so I would personally take it as a compliment."
I smiled as I let go of him, his face was incredibly red he looked down and saw my exposed cleavage and his nose started to bleed more.
"(Y/n) here now!!"
I heard Levi say from the other side of the pits, I sighed to myself.
"Is it alright if I talk with you all later? Levi seems to need me for something."
They all nodded furiously as I flew over to Levi.
"Yes?"
"Erwin and I would like to see your abilities first hand, we weren't there when you brought the cadets back to life but I believe your combat skills are impressive if you were able to protect that large amount of people front the titans."
"I can show you, but I really don't think I should fight any of your cadets, I'm used to Ban or my Captain who I couldn't exactly kill."
"We won't be having you train with the cadets, we're bringing you outside the walls to fight some titans alright brat?"
I giggled a bit at the 'brat' comment but he just gave me a cold glare as he walked away motioning for me to follow him.
"Erwin is on top of the wall now, we will meet him up there."
He said coldly as he stepped onto an elevator to the top, I just flew beside him as he watched me.
-