Testing

(Y/n) POV

We reached the top of the wall seeing Erwin and Hanji standing there, Hanji looked incredibly happy to see me while Erwin just stared calmly down at the titans.
"So is the test just kill those titans?"
I questioned looking down at them, god I've seen some disgusting creatures before but the dried blood under their nails, the human limbs hanging from some of their teeth, and the rotting stench coming from them made me want to vomit.
"Yes, I would like you to kill them in the same way you did when you were defending the cadets that you walked back from the wall."
I shrugged and flew into the air in front of Erwin.
"Alright so cut the heads off em right?"
I just wanted to clarify since those cadets I had woken from the grave probably were a little out of it after that.
"You just have to slice the neck deep enough to kill them, you don't exactly need the head clean off."
"Well that's how I did it with the cadets."
I sighed as I went into assault mode, they all looked stunned seeing my wings and dress turn black as I dove down and sliced through all of the titans heads with my claws.
(I pictured Derieri style but instead of darknesss it's light)
Blood shot everywhere covering part of my dress in it and my wings were soaked but I watched them all drop dead beneath me.
I flew back up to the top of the wall and all of the people just looked speechless.
Hanji was bouncing with joy, Erwin just kept a stare down at the titans, and Levi looked as cold as ever looking at me.
I dropped down and returned to normal as I put my wings away and stood next to them.
"So how'd I do?"
I smiled sweetly at Erwin as he just patted my head, he reminds me of Escanor.
"That was incredible (y/n). The only person I've seen kill titans that fast is Levi."
He said as he rubbed my head, he was ruffling my hair which was exactly what Escanor would do to me in his sunshine form.
"Thank you, I'm glad I'm good at this at least."
I giggled while looking up at him.
"Tch for a goddess I didn't think you could kill so many."
Levi said from behind me, while Hanji again was scribbling something down.
"I am the goddess of death, I can bring people to life as easily as I can kill them."
I said relaxing slightly now that that test was done.
"I can't believe it, your killing abilities are absolutely incredible."
Hanji interjected, she was now looking at me then ran over to the edge of the wall looking down at the decapitated titans.
"I don't deserve this much praise, I'm just here to help yea?"
I shrugged as Erwin took his hand off my head.
"I would like you to spar with someone but I don't believe anyone else could keep up with you, other than Levi of course."
Erwin said raising an eyebrow at Levi as Levi just scoffed and turned away.
"Is he normally like this?"
I questioned looking up at Erwin again.
"Generally yes, he's not the most welcoming."
"Well I'm glad I'm here and not Ban, Ban would have lost his shit already if he saw this."
"Who are these people if you don't mind my asking?"
Erwin questioned as I sat in front of him in mid air.
"It's my team, Ban the sin of greed, Escanor the sin of pride, Merlin the sin of gluttony, Gowther the sin of lust, King the sin of sloth, Diane the sin of envy, Meliodas my Captain who's the sin of wrath, then there's me the sin of seduction."
I finished as he just seemed more confused now than he was before.
"You can explain on the way down, I would like you to spar with Levi to test your combat skills in that regard."
He said as we all walked from the edge of the wall down to the elevator, I stood with them this time since I figured it'd be easier to talk to me like this.
"So whatcha want me to explain?"
"You're a goddess, so what's the rest of your team?"
Erwin questioned, Levi was just trying to calm Hanji which wasn't working.
"Well each of us is a different race, there's an immortal, a human, a doll, a mage, a demon, a giant, and a fairy. So were all pretty interesting in that regard as well."
I laughed relaxing back against the edge of the cart.
"I find those hard to believe but I'm assuming if they are your comrades they are very strong as well."
He nodded as he looked down at the city.
"I would say yes in different-!"
Hanji shoved Levi off her and onto me I nearly fell out of the cart with him but I was able to fly holding him with me. I placed him down but he was now fuming at Hanji.
"Shittyglasses why the hell would you do that?!"
"Relax Shorty I'm sure you don't mind being pressed against our goddess friend here."
She said calmly raising an eyebrow at him and pushing her glasses up her nose, he just gave her a death glare before returning to his blank face.
"I don't mind it, I like you Levi I know you're probably hard to get close to but you seem sweet."
I smirked looking at him, his gaze was still cold but he didn't seem mad, Erwin and Hanji were just staring daggers into me in shock.
"Tch."
Was all that escaped his lips as we reached the ground and everyone got out of the cart. We headed back over to the pits and I proceeded into one with Levi.
-
"On my mark, set, go!"
Erwin said as Levi lunged towards me, for a human he was very fast, probably faster than Ban on a good day.
I dodged most of the punches but one got me in the stomach.
"Huh you punch like my Captain!"
I jumped back in order to scope out his movements more easily, this didn't last long since he was immediately back on me.
I figured the only way to finish this fight was to kick his leg back in, he went for a solid right hook on my jaw but he missed as I kicked his back leg down.
He fell backwards pulling me with him since his arm had wrapped around my neck.
With a loud 'thud' we landed on the ground, I was between his legs with my head resting on his chest.
"For a human I'll say you can keep up with me, you could probably even keep up with my Captain. And he's the strongest of the demon clan."
I smiled against him as he looked down at me.
"I SHIP IT!!"
Hanji yelled from the sideline as Levi let go of his arm that was around my neck.
"I'm not sure if that is a compliment or not brat."
"I'm saying you can keep up with a man who is the most powerful demon, it's one hell of a compliment."
I laughed against him while he just kept his gaze locked with mine.
"Get off me."
I just giggled more as I got off him, he stood up and offered me a hand up, I took it and went back to Erwin.
"I'm impressed again (y/n) you really have some combat skill as well."
"Honestly with him around you really don't need me that much."
I smirked looking at Levi as he just cleaned the dirt off his pants, I thought I saw some red on his face at my compliment for a split second.
"Levi is a one man army indeed."
"We must be heading in for dinner."
Erwin continued as we all headed into the mess hall.
I still got the same stares but it wasn't much different compared to the tavern.
I sat beside Erwin and relaxed my head against my hands on the table.
"Would you be willing to come with us outside the walls on another mission soon?"
He asked me while I just leaned my head down fully on the table to look at him.
"I'd love to especially if I get to spend more time with you."
I smiled up at him as his face went a shade of red at my comment.
"W-well yes you will be riding with the Levi squad so you will be near Levi and I during the expedition."
It was cute seeing him flustered at my words, Levi sat down in front of me with some crappy looking soup that would make my Captains food look edible.
"Good, I will try to save as many cadets as I can, but I'm very tired right now so my apologies."
Erwin just nodded down at me while he took a sip of what looked like whiskey.
"You may go back to Levi's room if you would like, I'm sure Levi would like to keep you up though."
He chuckled to himself as I just smirked and looked at Levi, he was ever so slightly pink at the comment while he drank tea.
"You're one to talk Erwin."
He huffed looking at the Corporal with his usual cold glare.
I just laughed to myself watching them bicker with each other as I sat up and looked at Levi.
"I can just meet you there, I don't want to disturb your meal."
I said as I stood up and walked out, I could feel their stares on me as I left but I just laughed it off.
-