Games

(Y/n) POV

I reached Levi's room, it was as clean as ever except a shirt he had left out on his bed. I guessed that was for me so I stripped my dress off and slid the shirt over my head.
I decided to look around his room a bit more, I opened a door and found a somewhat large bathroom that was also spotless, his drawers didn't have a single thing out of place, and his tables were all organized to perfection.
I laid back down on his bed and formed a ball of light that was just floating and spinning in front of me.
"Je m'ennuie." (I'm bored)
"Au moins cette pièce est propre."
(At least this room is clean)
I walked to myself trying to find something to do until Levi got back.
"Il vaut mieux rester comme ça."
(It better stay like this)
Levi said walking into the room and taking off his jacket.
"I didn't think you could speak French."
I sat up to look at him as he stripped his shirt off.
"I didn't think you could either, we're even."
He said as he pulled on some grey sweatpants this time.
"I want to know more about you Levi."
I smiled at him as he laid down on the bed next to me.
"We're even on that too then, why don't we play a game?"
He really didn't seem like the type for games so this confused me slightly.
"What's the game?"
"It's just questions, I ask you something then you ask me, should be simple enough."
He sighed sitting up a bit more to look at me.
"Alright, I'll start, where are you from? You can match my captains combat strength and that doesn't come easy."
I questioned leaning back again the pillows and turning to him.
"I grew up in the underground city underneath this place, it was a hell hole."
He sounded kinda annoyed talking about it but it made sense if he really hated it so much.
"What was it like in your home?"
"Well I would travel around with my team in a tavern that my Captain owns, me and the other girls would be wearing skimpy uniforms since my Captain is a perv. Then occasionally we would fight whoever but most recently it was some of my Captain and I's old friends. They could nearly kill us both so it was fun."
I sighed to myself thinking about it since it was a pain in the ass fighting the commandments.
"Sounds like another version of hell."
He smiled surprisingly when I told him this story, I wanted him to smile more since he looked so much better with it.
"Kinda was, but how's life for you all here? I haven't been caught up."
"It's still hell but that's just because of the titans, you saw the carnage they brought on the cadets so I think you can imagine the amount of death that would take place if they were to break through the walls."
I was honestly more interested in why they chose to fight them as compared to just staying behind the walls but that was a question for another time.
"Why's your sin seduction?"
"It was going to be greed but that one went to Ban, Merlin decided seduction worked better for me since I could stop and army with a look or she always says I 'have a way with words' I guess."
Levi's eyes trailed up my body as I nuzzled into his pillows.
"How'd you end up such a clean freak? My room at home is like this and I definitely didn't become a clean freak by choice."
He chuckled slightly at my comment as he relaxed next to me.
"The underground is covered in filth, I hated it there so now I can't have dust around me."
I giggled softly at this since it was the same with me back with the archangels.
"You ever slept with your captain?"
"That's a bit forward Levi"
I giggled smirking at him since he was definitely feeling a lot more comfortable around me now.
"But to answer you no, never have never will. I'm not really into pervy demons."
I kept a smirk on my face as I turned to him and ran my fingers along his arm.
"What about you? I'm assuming that girl Petra I saved has her yandere thing for you."
He just chuckled lowly at me as his gaze finally met mine, he didn't seem to mind my fingers either.
"Maybe she does, but I haven't. I don't plan to either."
He seemed rather annoyed at the question but he definitely was certain he didn't want to indulge her, I laughed internally at the thought.
"Seems you're pretty close to Erwin, you're aiming to sleep with him I'd assume?"
I hit his chest lightly as I looked up at him.
"Not exactly no."
"He definitely wouldn't stop talking about it if you did, being in bed with a goddess would be a thing to be proud of."
He chuckled as I sat up and straddled his hips.
"You're in bed with me now, you gonna brag about that?"
I smirked looking at him seeing his face go a shade of pink.
"Get off me brat."
He said smiling at me, he ran his hand through his hair pushing it back.
"Make me."
I giggled as he flipped us and pinned me down.
"Stay there."
He chuckled again as I put my hand up in surrender.
"I figure you like me on top of you, after all it's happened twice today."
"You are cocky for a brat aren't you?"
He said looking back at me, his eyes were laced with lust as his gaze met mine.
"I think I have the right to be, you're just cute when you're flustered."
I shrugged as he lied down again fully and put the covers over himself this time, now pretending to sleep.
"We'll continued this tomorrow."
I giggled lying next to him, he pulled me closer to him again pressing me against his chest while we both finally began to sleep.
-