Relaxing

(Y/n) POV
Lemon ahead💛

I flew back over the wall and saw the large dent in had left in the training grounds thanks to Estarossa.
"Damn it, I thought I didn't hit him that hard."
I muttered to myself, Erwin and the rest of the cadets came out from the barracks looking at me.
I dropped down to speak with them and to apologize for the huge crater I left.
"Sorry about the crater, I didn't think I hit Esta so hard it would leave that big of a dent in the ground."
I rubbed the back of my neck as I felt arms wrap around me.
"I'm glad you're okay (y/n)!"
It was Armin and Eren, they both seemed like really sweet boys.
"I'm fine, I've dealt with that idiot for too long."
I giggled as they squeezed me tighter.
"Who was that anyways?!"
Hanji practically yelled at me as she rushed from
The barracks.
"That was one of the commandments I was talking about, Estarossa the commandment of love. Aka the most pain in the ass demon you'll ever meet."
I joked, some of the cadets laughed nervously with me.
"Yea I cant do much about healing the earth, that's more my sisters thing her being the goddess of life and all."
I said as Armin and Eren finally let go of me and gave me a questioning look.
"Your sister is the goddess of life?"
"Yea don't get your hopes up, she's dating the ruler of the demon clan. My Captain sure did manage to do well with that one."
I smirked to myself remembering how Meli and Eli would always annoy me about not dating anyone.
"Dating a goddess that must be huge brownie points back where you're from!"
Jean said laughing slightly.
"I mean there are only 5 of us and I would say a good 2 are easy on the eyes, being my sister and, I guess myself. Well speaking on the idea that Tarmiel has 3 heads."
I shrugged as they all just looked very confused.
"That's not the point, so I don't exactly know what you guys are gonna do with that pit now but I would say just be happy Esta didn't bring Drole with him. He would've obliterated this whole place."
I said casually but I think they all thought I was joking since they all started laughing. That was probably for the best.
"Alright all of you cadets get back to work! This interruption does not allow you all to slack off for the rest of the day!"
Erwin yelled as the cadets all scrambled back into partners.
I just watched them when I felt someone's hand on my head.
"Thank you for protecting everyone against your old friend."
"It's the least I could do, he's always been a pain in my ass since we were kids."
I giggled as he ruffled my hair once again and chuckled. 
"Would you like to go relax (y/n)? I'm assuming that fight took a lot out of you."
"I would like to yea, Esta never puts up much of a fight against me but I definitely want to lay down and heal my thigh."
I sighed feeling the slash on my thigh burn slightly.
"Well if you would like to, Levi can treat that normally for you if you would like."
Erwin raised his eyebrows looking at Levi who just huffed and started back to his room.
"Thank you, I'll probably just need to clean it then I'll be fine."
I laughed as he let me go, Hanji squeezed me tightly in a hug before letting me go back to Levi's room.
-
I entered seeing Levi back in casual clothes, I have to admit he makes casual clothes and a uniform look hot.
"Relaxing with me I see?"
I teased looking at him, he was leaned up against his bed, I walked over to his bathroom and grabbed a cloth to clean off my wound.
"Why does that one not heal, any other cut or bruise you get heals within seconds?"
He seemed genuinely curious now which kinda surprised me.
"It's from a demons blade, you should see Ban's face, guy has a scar all the way up his neck thanks to my Captain."
"So demons blades can hurt you but nothing else?"
"Pretty much, you planning on trying to get ahold of one to kill me?"
I giggled as I finished cleaning and wrapping my slash.
"Not exactly no, just shouldn't be getting hurt."
He was smirking at me while I just walked over to him and pulled the lose shirt he was wearing towards me.
"Should watch your words Levi, I'm starting to think you might actually like me."
I smirked pulling him so his lips were basically touching mine.
"Is it that obvious?"
He smirked as he pulled me into a heated kiss.
I melted into the kiss, his lips felt warm and his hand started to rub the small of my back.
He ran his tongue across my bottom lip to ask for permission, I parted my lips allowing him to explore my mouth.
His hands had now moved to my ass, he grabbed it roughly as I whimpered into his mouth.
"Sleeping with a goddess, guess you'll have something to brag about."
I said breathlessly after pulling away from his lips for a moment.
"Least they'll know you're mine, I don't like others touching my things."
He growled as he pulled me back into the kiss, I whimpered into his mouth again as he sat back on the bed and pulled me to straddle him.
He pulled my dress over my head letting my boobs bounce slightly in front of him.
"Like what you see Levi?~"
I purred into his ear while I peppered kisses down his neck.
"Very much."
He said as he trailed kisses down my neck and started sucking on my nipple, one of his hands had moved up and pinched the other.
"L-Levi please~"
I begged seeing him smirk up at me, I could've cum off that look. He pulled off with a quiet pop noise as he flipped us over.
"Your panties are soaked."
He smirked down at me as I just blushed red now.
"Gonna do something about it then?"
I teased as he ran his hand up my thigh, he pressed against my slit over my panties causing me to moan softly needing more.
"I'm just getting started~"
He said dropping to his knees and pulling my panties down, he bit up my thigh and eventually licked a circle around my clit.
"F-fucking hell~"
He pulled his mouth away briefly and replaced it with two of his fingers pumping in and out of me. 
"You're a moaning mess for me already with just my fingers, what happens when I actually fuck you?~"
I swear his voice was borderline orgasmic in the first place.
"Please~ I-I just need you already~ a-ah~"
He pumped faster inside me, he stopped just as I was about to cum. He licked his fingers clean before sliding down his sweatpants and boxers down.
His member bobbed out, he stroked it slowly.
I was almost drooling looking at him pleasuring himself.
He pressed the tip against my slit and pushed it softly.
"This will probably hurt, tell me when I can move."
I nodded as he pushed in fully, I grabbed the be sheets below me. In a few moments the pain turned into overwhelming pleasure as he thrusted slowly.
I rocked my hips against him signaling him that it was alright to move, he got the hint and pounded into me.
"F-fuck you're so big~"
"Look at your wet little pussy~ you're taking me so well~"
He said grabbing my hips and pressing deeper inside me.
I looked down and felt slightly embarrassed seeing the lewd scene, just as I did he moved his other hand to my clit and started to rub slowly.
I felt a knot building in my stomach when he did this.
"I-I'm gonna c-cum~"
I said in between whimpers as he just smirked at me.
"Hold it for me."
I moaned at his words practically begging for release while he rubbed my clit faster.
"F-fucking please~ I need to~"
"Good girl, cum for me."
I tightened around him as I came, I felt him thrusting into me a few more times chasing his release as well. He soon came inside me, pulled out and rested beside me on the bed.
"Please replace Sariel as one of the gods, I want you to live forever with me if I get fucked like that every time."
I giggled as I nuzzled into his chest.
"If that's possible go for it brat."
He said, he was slightly out of breath.
"I'll figure it out."
His hand wrapped around me and pressed me closer into his chest.
"That's a problem for another time."
-