Forever

(Y/n) POV

Author-Chan's notes
•this is based on when Meliodas becomes the demon king, but he kept around the commandments because he did need his soldiers. Sort of spoilers for the manga but not really• enjoy ^-^

I plan to do this like my other AOT x SDS!Reader, where I update with some extra oneshots. I honestly love doing those so I'll be keeping up with that-
Love, Author-Chan 🤍

"Hanji be careful! I can bring people back from the dead but my normal healing ability isn't as great!"
I yelled as Hanji ushered the perfect cube down in a trap so she could cut the limbs off the titan to keep it as her new pet.
The rest of the cadets had made it home without a scratch thanks to myself and Levi being able to slaughter those disgusting creatures.
"She's not going to be careful I've told her this for years."
Levi said standing next to me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest.
I giggled at his comment, looking up at him I relaxed slightly.
"Where's your friend?"
He questioned before pecking me on the lips.
"She went home, she's going to come back soon though hopefully with a way to make you immortal, and my Captains opinion on me staying here."
He just pulled me tighter, it seemed like this was his way of saying he didn't want me to go.
"I thought you were joking about the immortal thing."
He chuckled slightly as he let me go.
"Oh no I plan to be your brat till the end of time."
He just smiled at me, I seriously couldn't leave him behind.
"Your world is certainly interesting."
-
It was almost dinner now, I had helped get the cadets unpacked, and I watched some of them train for a while too.
I walked into the mess hall missing Levi, I hadn't seen him since the whole thing with Hanji and her new titan. She named him Dahmer after the killer, the name suit it honestly.
I sat beside Erwin and Hanji, Erwin just nodded to me seemingly feeling tired after the mission today. And Hanji was as hyper as ever but she was filling out paper work.
"Have either of you seen Levi?"
I questioned wondering where the hell he could be.
"I haven't seen him for a while, last I saw he was with the cadets training."
Erwin said in between sips of some water.
"Alright I'm going to look for him. I'll be back soon yea?"
They both nodded at me while I flew up and looked around the walls, there was no way he could've gotten outside of them since the mission. So least he was safe in that regard.
I saw three blurry figures sitting on top of the wall, honestly it was hard to make them out but I figured I should look anyways.
I flew high enough that I could hear them, but I knew it was Merlin and Meliodas now sitting with Levi on the wall.
I listened to their conversation, Merlin probably knew I was there but Meliodas has always been a bit too oblivious.
"I respect your opinion, I just need to know I'm leaving her in safe hands. She's like my little sister, if anything were to happen to her I'm not sure what all of us would do."
Meliodas said in his cheery as ever tone, Merlin just sighed and shot something at his head.
"If she cares about this human he must be special, she asked me earlier if there was a way to make him immortal even."
Her tone was rather defensive now, I knew she definitely just wanted me to be happy.
"Your whole world is fairly new to me, and everyone else here. If there is a way to make myself immortal to stay with her I would do it, I'm not sure it's possible though."
Levi finally said, it seemed like he looked sort of uncomfortable but it didn't phase him much.
"I need someone to rule in Zeldris' place, my father did do a number on his body. I don't believe he will be able to serve much longer."
Meliodas said happily leaning back and putting his hands on his head.
"Before you ask, Zeldris of piety is a demon prince like Meliodas, he is the head of the demon soldiers and the most powerful of all of them other than Meliodas himself."
Merlin explained trying to keep the whole history brief.
"I-I would become a demon?"
Levi stuttered out, that was definitely new to see.
"Demon prince, yes."
Merlin clarified, I figured now was as good a time as any to make my presence known.
"He definitely would be suitable for a prince I'll say that."
I giggled flying in front of them, Merlin smiled at me while Levi and Meliodas just looked shocked.
"And how do you know that (y/n)?"
Meliodas said raising an eyebrow at me but keeping a big smile on his face.
"He's a better fighter than Zeli, plus he's not an asshole."
I giggled as Meliodas laughed with me and Merlin just sighed to herself.
"Sooo Captain does this mean I can stay here?"
I said innocently hoping the answer was yes.
"Ban is going to have my head, but yes as long as Human Captain here agrees to take Zeli's place as a demon prince."
He said snuggly hitting Levi in the arm lightly.
"When the war with the titans is over, I will."
He reasoned, Meliodas just shrugged and giggled a bit.
"Works for me, looks like you have a goddess to deal with from now on."
He said smiling at Levi, Levi smiled back at him.
I swooped down and picked up Levi in a hug, he didn't seem to understand what was happening for a few moments but he soon hugged me back tightly.
"Put me down brat."
He said smirking at me, I nodded and placed him back on top of the wall with Merlin and Meliodas just staring at me with smiles on their faces.
"Eli would have loved to see this."
Merlin states opening a portal next to them.
"I'll tell her about it later."
"(Y/n) when the war with the titans is over, bring him home. I'm sure you'll both be happy till the end of time."
He kept his cheery tone, but he did sound a lot more sincere this time.
I turned to them and hugged each of them briefly before stepping away.
"I'll see you both soon, I'll miss you all back home. And thank you both."
Merlin nodded as she stepped through the portal.
"Just be happy for once, that's the only thanks I need."
Meliodas said hopping through without another word.
"Demon prince aye? I think you'll enjoy bossing around the demon realm."
I giggled, I pulled Levi into another tight hug I nuzzled into his chest while he squeezed me.
"I'll be doing the same thing there as I have been doing here for years."
He chuckled pulling away from me and lifting my chin to look me in the eyes.
"Least I'll be doing it with you."
"Forever?"
"Forever."