Meetings (Alternative ending) |Extended story oneshot|

This is the next part to the 'cheating (alternative ending)' chapter I posted before, I'm not sure if I want to keep writing this alt ending or not but hope you all enjoy•

-
It's been a few days since I brought Farlan and Isabel back, Levi seemed happier with them around.
Isabel is extremely hyped while Farlan is just a pretty normal guy, Levi on the other hand still seems to be skeptical of the whole situation.
I had gotten a lot closer to Hanji and Erwin now, I was still trying my best to avoid Levi regardless.
He had his friends to lean on now so he didn't need to be so grumpy.
"Oi you fuckin brats, I expect you all to be on your guard. If I see you slacking I'll make you all run till you sweat a damn lake!"
I spoke too soon, even with his friends he was still being as strict as ever.
I was sat on the roof of the barracks while I watched him bark orders.
"(Y/n) can you come with me for a moment?"
I heard Erwin say from behind me.
I stood up and flew to him, I nearly hit him with my wing as I giggled and flew beside him.
He was chuckling too before ruffling my hair.
"One of these days you're going to hit me when you do that."
He looked down smiling as I hit hit chest and hugged around his neck.
"Maybe but it won't hurt that badly."
I giggled as he squeezed me tighter.
"Come on we should be going."
He tugged me down so I would walk with him, I had grown to enjoy his company now a lot more.
He seems a lot more comfortable with me now as well.
We walked for a few moments until we reached his office, I was doing flips in the air as he sat back at his desk.
"I need you to accompany me to Wall Sina to go to some meetings."
He said finally as he signed a few more papers, I was dizzy so I held my head as I giggled.
"Sure seems weird they would be having meetings on Valentine's Day though."
I said sitting down on his desk with my legs crossed as he looked up at me.
"Valentines day? Wait that's today?"
He questioned seemingly not noticing that it was Valentine's Day in general.
"Yea it is, but I'd be fine with accompanying you if you would like me to."
He just sighed happily before standing up and smiling at me.
"Thank you, I know it's probably not the best way to spend the day."
"I still won't really talk with Levi so I mean I have nothing better to do."
I giggled again as I flared my wings behind me.
"That reminds me, I will need you to wear something a bit less revealing there alright?"
He reasoned crossing his arms and trying to look serious.
"Yea I can do that. Give me a minute then we can leave yea?"
I got off his desk as he just nodded and sat back down to work until I was ready.
I walked into the hallway and saw Levi, he seemed pissed I was walking out of Erwins office.
"Tch what were you in there for?"
"I'm stuck going to meetings today."
"Sounds like fun."
"Definitely not."
I walked past him and noticed he still smelled like alcohol, heavily but I figured that's how he would cope still.
I reached my 'room' aka my clothes were just in Hanji's drawers since I had to move them from Levi's room.
I grabbed a black dress, black panties and bra, and some black heels. (Shown in cover)
I slid the dress on, the neckline was pretty low so my lacy bra showed from the top, I put on some gold necklaces as I checked the mirror and fixed my hair. 
"(Y/n)? You look adorable!! What's the occasion?!"
Hanji squealed as she entered the room and I put on my heels.
"Erwins dragging me to meetings in Wall Sina. So he said I had to wear something less revealing."
I smiled as she bounced with joy but soon stopped and thought for a moment.
A blank look soon appeared on her face.
"(Y/n)? Do you think you spending so much time with Erwin is going to hinder his relationship with Levi?"
She sounded concerned now, incredibly concerned.
"I guess so I don't know, they aren't exactly fond of each other to begin with."
I said walking to the door and leaning against it.
"They have a weird relationship but I hope this works out either way."
She sounded a bit worried still but I didn't really know how to fix it.
I waved goodbye to her and began to walk through the halls.
Maybe she's right, I mean Levi did talk with Erwin. But he also doesn't know about me sleeping with him. I'll deal with it later.
I arrived at Erwins office and heard a lot of commotion from it, it was Levi.
"HOW FUCKING COULD YOU?!"
"YOU SLEPT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN ANYWAYS!"
"THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN SLEEP WITH HER!"
"YES IT DOES SHE ISNT YOUR GIRLFRIEND ANYMORE YOU DONT HAVE ROOM TO TALK!"
I sighed to myself, I just walked back to Hanji's room and grabbed an oversized hoodie and took a minute to think to myself.
"I take it your heard they arguing too?"
She said walking back in her room with a frustrated huff.
"Yup I don't exactly want to bother with it right now."
"They're going to argue for hours, I've never seen them both so annoyed."
She sighed as she poured two drinks and handed one to me.
I sipped it and she basically downed the whole thing, so I joined her and downed mine.
"I needed that."
She chuckled softly before looking at me once again.
"What are you going to do?"
"No fuckin clue honestly, ask Ban or Meliodas I'm not exactly one to forgive quickly."
I held my head trying to think but my mind was honestly blank right now.
"I heard, well I don't know since Levi would be living for forever with you and Erwin will die like any normal human would."
"I know that, you'd think it would be fun to be a goddess but honestly I'd kill to be normal for a day."
I smiled to myself as she just looked at me with a grin creeping on to her cheeks.
"You know it's Valentine's Day, we could make a deal."
"What deal?"
"I'll try and deal with Eyebrows and Shorty, if you can be normal for a day. That means no flying, no healing, no magic, no nothing."
"Huh well I mean that sounded like a fair trade, but I'll make an exemption to if they try and kill you."
We both started laughing, the faint sounds of Levi and Erwin could still be heard all the way through the halls.
"Do we have a deal?"
"Deal."
I stood up and shook her hand as she bounced with joy.
"So uh what do normal people do?"
"I-uh It's Valentine's Day so we might as well do something fun. We could go to some restaurants or something in town, we can just insist that Erwin brings me, you, and Levi with him to the meetings."
I shrugged and figured she had a plan for something.
"Well lets go break up that cat fight then."
We both laughed as we entered the hall, we made it to the door and it was still loud as hell.
She knocked pretty loudly to get their attention.
I heard Erwin clear his throat before talking, and Levi mumble something else.
"It's Hanji and (y/n) if you guys are done with your little temper tantrum then we should be going to the meetings now."
She yelled through the door as Levi opened it, he looked pissed.
We both walked inside, I had my arms crossed and Hanji was giving a death glare to the both of them.
They honestly looked like two fighting children. 
"(Y/n) is going to be a normal human for the day, so I expect you both to behave. You're acting like children fighting over a toy. She's a goddess, not your fucking play thing. We're all going to those meetings and you two are going to deal with it."
Hanji demanded as they both huffed looking at me, I just relaxed back since they both seemed to be afraid of Hanji when she's mad.
"Great! Now let's get to the carriage!"
She sounded happy again as I walked beside her outside and sat in the carriage, both of the men were walking behind us bickering quite comments to each other.
I sat beside Hanji as Levi and Erwin sat as far as they could away from each other on the other side.
"You both really act like children."
Hanji said rolling her eyes looking at the both of them basically pouting.
"Tch no we don't."
"Speak for yourself."
They bickered, it was my turn to roll my eyes.
"I'm getting sick of listening to you both."
I seared glaring at them both.
"(Y/n) you can settle this pretty easily. Which one of us do you actually want to be with?"
Erwin asked me still sounding pissed but he was trying to hide it.
"I pick Hanji, you both are fucking brats. You both can't handle yourselves to have a decent fucking conversation."
"We're the brats?"
Levi snarled at me as I glared at him.
"Yes. Now cut the shit before I just leave and go spend the rest of your damn lives in the underworld. I'd rather listen to Zeldris bitch about his brother, or Dreyfus whine to me about his problems, or Malescula screaming at Galand."
I started to rant as Hanji touched my shoulder with a look telling me to stop.
I just huffed as Erwin glared at Levi and Levi returned the same glare.
The carriage stopped as I stepped out with Hanji.
-
The meetings were tense but it was clear they weren't anything too serious.
I walked with Hanji around Wall Sina since she decided it would be a normal 'human' activity to do while we were here.
"I wonder what they would do if I just rolled over and died."
I said as we walked past some of the shops.
"Don't say that!"
"I can't die Hanji, I can physically stop my heart at any moment I want. I can't die if I wanted to."
She let out a breath that she was seemingly holding as she sighed in relief.
"Don't say anything like that, remember 'normal' for the rest of the day."
"I want to see what would happen though, but I guess you're right."
"With this type of situation yes, I'm right."
She sounded fake annoyed but still was smiling at me.
"Well how do I solve this then? Erwin will be hurt if I go back to Levi and Levi, well I still don't trust him especially with the amount of drinking he's been doing."
"Wait Shorty has been drinking?!"
"You didn't notice?"
"No! I haven't he never even mentioned anything about it!"
"He reaks of alcohol, it's probably because he has been spending time with Isabel and Farlan."
"Indeed I'm sure he missed them for the years they were gone."
We finished walking as we reached a carriage to take us home, Levi and Erwin has already gone home.
-
"Maybe you should forgive Levi, he did shove Petra off and has been cold to her ever since."
Hanji reasoned as I kept thinking to myself before we reached the barracks.
"I can go talk with him at least."
She smiled at me as we got out, she waved 'bye' at me as she walked off to her lab.
I went over to the offices and flew just in case cause I didn't need Levi hearing my footsteps if he was talking with Erwin again.
I heard commotion from his office again. I waited outside for a moment.
"Come on Levi she's insane, just kiss me."
I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
I opened the door and saw Levi being basically groped by Petra again.
"Are you actually joking?"
I scoffed as his eyes were wide and Petra now looked terrified.
"I came in here to forgive you, but wow."
I rubbed my temple looking at Petra and Levi.
"P-please don't kill me a-again."
She begged as I rolled my eyes, she got off of Levi immediately and ran.
"You're joking right? You have to be joking."
I glared at Levi who just kept a cold stare on me.
"You slept with fucking Erwin, why do you care who I do anything with?"
He snarled, I just didn't even know what to say anymore.
This was fucking pathetic.
"You literally watched me kill her, you watched me beat the living hell out of my friends, you promised me you wouldn't fucking do this again, and now you do this? Are you actually fucking kidding me."
"You decided to bring back my friends, you slept with Erwin, and you decided to get comfortable with everyone I cared about, are you kidding me?"
He snapped back as I honestly wanted to strangle him.
"Yea that wouldn't have happened if you didn't sleep with that corpse of a woman in the first place."
"I TOLD YOU THAT WAS A MISTAKE!!"
He slammed his hand against the desk.
"Oh really? Well you're not drunk right now? What's your excuse this time?"
"You fucking slept with Erwin! Why the hell would I care anymore when you clearly don't."

"You absolute fucking idiot."

"The hell do you mean I'm the idiot?"
"I did that cause I was mad, I brought your friends back because I cared, I stayed away from you because I wanted to see if you would pull this shit again."
He was speechless, his lips parted like he wanted to say something but nothing came out.
"Don't fucking beg me to forgive you either, you failed. Miserably."
I let my arms drop, I was so sick of even being around him.
"I'm done-!"
He pressed a kiss against my lips, a rough and desperate kiss. He tugged me into him, he kept his grip firm around my waist so I couldn't move if I wanted to.
I missed this, I missed kissing him.
"Just give me a chance, if I knew all of these things I wouldn't have done anything. Please, I love you."
He broke the kiss and had his forehead pressed against mine.

Silence.

"If you break this I will ruin you."
"I know, you have ever right to do that already. I promise I'm yours forever. I mean fucking forever."
He kissed me roughly again before smiling against my lips and pulling away with a chuckle.
"What's so funny?"
"Farlan was making fun of me for dating a goddess, saying how he never expected me to be able to get a girlfriend let alone a goddess."
It was my turn to tug him into a kiss, I bit on his bottom lip while I felt him rub up my sides.
"Well why don't you fuck me like you own me then."
I smirked against his lips before he picked me op and opened the door to his bedroom.
"I'm never letting you go again. Never. Fucking. Again."
-

Author Chan's notes
•I might continue this into a lemon chapter but I'm not exactly sure ^~^ so if you all want that then just tell me in the comments or vote for this story. But I hope you enjoyed this Alternative Ending for the 'Cheating' chapter so far•