Birthday

I'm running in the woods in my wolf form as someone is chasing me and trying to kill me .I'm about to get caught by the wolf behind me but I was woken up from my dream by my aunt Aurora Edwards .

"Eva wake up !! Eva stop dreaming and get up its time to make food for the pack" shouted my aunt. "Good morning Rora " I said."Good morning my dear, now go do your bath fastly otherwise Alpha is gonna scold you,we don't want that now do we ,especially on your birthday "she said.

"I know and I will get ready "I told her ."Happy birthday dear ,I hope you find your mate today and be saved from doing all these works" Rora whished me. I thank her and rush to do bath.Today I choose to wear a black tank top and a pink and white stripped shirt and black ripped jeans and tie my wet hair in a high ponytail as I don't have any more time to waste to start the day.

Along with my aunt Aurora I go to do breakfast.We quickly make large amount of pancakes, some bacon,  orange juice, coffees for elder males and some veg sandwiches .

I then start getting my backpack ready for school .

School another name of hell. 

I'm Evangeline Rose Wood ,an omega of Bluemoon pack .I never felt like I belonged to this pack, why I don't even know.My parents are dead in a rouge attack trying to save me . My aunt Rora was my mom's best  friend and she is my guardian until I'm 18 .

I was only 10 years old when my parents died . They made me a promise that I should not show anyone that I have strength and some powers which I'm going to get when I'm 14 years old  and my wolf would guide me and help me.

My pack members after my parents died made me a omega as I'm weak, according to them and started treating me as a maid who does their work and be their punch bag .

What the pack don't know is I'm excellent at fighting and can heal faster as the alpha.I train myself seeing the tutorials on youtube and from looking the pack training from kitchen.To my luck the training grounds are visible from the kitchen window so with my enhanced vision I'm able to see and practice daily at night.I sometimes go outside pack territory to kill any rouges which are bad during nights.

I don't know how but when I want to mind link  people I can mind link them whether they are from my pack or not.While trying to kill one of the rouges like that I was about to get defeated and then a man out of nowhere came and helped me.From his scent I came to know he is a vampire .

Usually werewolves and vampires are enemies but I don't know why or how we clicked and became friends . His name is Victor Gray.He helped me learn more techniques to do fighting.

I have two more years to complete my high school and then I'm gonna be free from this place.I usually go to school on my bike or walk based on my mood and how much time it takes to make pack breakfast.

At the entrance I see my best friends Sara Williams,daughter of Beta Alex Williams and Ralph Coleman ,a pack member . Sara and Ralph are my only friends here ,remaining pack members think I'm uncool and my standards are low to be my friend.

"Hey Eva happy birthday ,I'm so excited today, you are gonna meet your mate today.Who do you think will it be?" asked Sara.Before I can reply Ralph also wished me "Happy birthday Eva".

"Thank you Sara and Ralph, even I'm excited,but at the same time I'm afraid he might reject me as I'm omega " I said.

Ralph said "Don't be afraid I'm sure your mate will love you and take care of you ,no negative thoughts on your birthday"

He is right , I have a feeling we are going to meet them today Rose.

Okay I believe you Violet I said to my wolf to which she humms . We then go to our lockers to get our books and proceed to our English class.The teacher Mr.Roberts is a good man, he often helps me when I have any problems.The  class started and the door was suddenly opened by Cassian, future Alpha of our pack with a mean look on his face.

He looks handsome with that beard.

Yeah ,but he is a jerk and he bullies us so you can't call him handsome  Violet. She snorts and stop talking.

"It's very nice of you to grace us with your presence to class Evans" Mr.Roberts said with sarcasm dripping in his voice . The one thing Mr.Roberts hates is having class being interrupted in the middle of lesson. 

Cassian gives a shrug and goes to sit at the black of the class.Mr.Roberts gave him a hard glare and started talking about the new novel we have to work on.

The thing about us werewolves is when the clock strikes the time we were born we smell our mates. 

I was born at 10 o'clock at night.The bell rung and Mr.Roberts tells us about the writing assignment we have to complete on today's novel by Friday .

I forgot to tell today is not only mine but also Cassian's birthday, he was born 2 hours before me.

I wish he is our mate 

Is it because of your crush on him huh?

Yes .

Lets see Rosie Posie

Next period is AP Calculus which was completed fast . I'm heading towards my locker to grab my lunch  when I suddenly fell down because of a leg. I raise my head to see who it was , its  the queen bee or whatever she wants to call herself Candice Evans ,  she is Cassian's twin sister.

"Oops I didn't see you" she said with a smirk on her face, a low growl comes from me Violet wants to come out and punch her I so want to wipe that smirk on her face let me out Eva    No you won't do any such thing and blow our secret. 

Sara and Ralph come to my rescue and help me up and Sara shouts at her"Stop being a bitch to her Candice ,just because she is an omega you can't bully her whenever you want".Candice gives us an angry glare and leaves us.

"Thanks for helping me Sara ,but you don't have to do that" I say to her. "Oh you shut up she is a bitch and I don't know why you don't stand up for yourself". "Please lets not talk about this and have lunch I'm hungry" I said.

"You are always hungry " says Ralph and we proceed to go outside and sit under the tree and eat our lunch peacefully.

After having lunch me and Ralph bid bye to Sara as she have AP Biology and we have AP Chemistry,so we  go my locker first and then his to collect our books.To my luck me and Ralph are lab partners.We get to do lab fast as we have good sync about who has to do who.The lab was done fast so we sat and talked about mates and he tells me he secretly hopes he gets Sara as his mate as he likes her and is waiting for his birthday which is in two months. 

I have last period leisure so I go to library and start doing my homework In an hour I completed it and started heading towards house.I'm tired.

Rose take a nap for sometime we have a long night ahead

Okay I will set alarm and I slept.

I hope you guys like it, if you have any ideas you can share with me