Letter

I woke up at five in the morning as I want to go on a run as my wolf, is still hurt from what happened yesterday because of Cassian , his name itself is making me feel bad vibes. I thought he will make me his mate but he had to think of me as his sex toy to play with whenever he wanted however he wanted is so low for him, an alpha . 

      Just like before I went into the woods along with the box my parents left me , checked if anyone is there and then placed the box on the ground ,took of my clothes placed them in the near tree branches and changed into my wolf without any pain and eased back into my mind and gave Violet full control of my body ,took the box in my mouth and ran through the woods as fast as I can , I learned my way in the woods. These woods seem oddly familiar to me as if I had been  here before. 

I like being in woods they make me calm ,make me feel safe in here. I checked if anyone is there is near and searched for any clothes as I was stupid enough to leave all my clothes in the tree at my house. Luckily I found a big sized shirt and turned into my human form pulled the shirt on me and sat on a fallen tree trunk and opened the box.

       Dear Eva, if you are reading this letter that means we are not alive to tell you about this. We are sorry dear that we leaved you at such a young age. We hope you will find a loving mate. We have had told you to not tell about your powers to anyone because we think many people will try to harm you. You are not born to us, we found you and a stranger when we were travelling from yours aunt's pack to ours , you were covered in blood , the stranger told us to take of you and told about you. The man, who was with you was having so many scars and he gave you us. We have been trying to have kids for long time but we couldn't have so when he gave you to us we were so happy that moon goddess gave you to us. 

He told us not to tell about you to anyone and protect no matter what happens. We asked about your name , pack and all but he didn't say anything except for your name , he said its best if we don't know anything and love you for what you are.

As you are reading this letter we know that you are sixteen which means you have gained all your powers. Even though you were not your birth parents we love you a lot kiddo . 

Just be you and enjoy life . This box also contain the money we saved for you. We know its not a lot but it will help you as we know you stubborn head won't live under your aunt Aurora's house for long. It also has a chain and locket  you were wearing when we found you. 

We wish you all the best for the future ahead of you. We love you so much. Be  brave and don't fight when its not necessary , don't loose your cool,  face all the challenges with a smile and rock the world. We found you fifty miles away from the royal pack border if you want to try finding your family. The chain is enchanted it will be on you even when you shift like a part of you.

  Loving ,

Yours parents.

I just sat there with few tears in my eyes. I love my mom and dad , they mean a world to me . I saw what are left in the box to find there are papers about bank details and all. They left me 25 grand , I think it will be enough for me for couple of years. I also found the necklace about what my parents wrote in that letter.

 I also found the necklace about what my parents wrote in that letter

The chain seems pretty old I have to clean it when I get back home. I then put letter chain in the box , took off the shirt placed it where it was before and shifted and ran back home with the box in my mouth. After reaching end of the woods near my house I change back into my clothes and then go inside my house. 

I go into the kitchen make myself breakfast which contains beacon , toast and orange juice. I then go to my bathroom take of the clothes and take a bath quickly as I spent lot of my time in the woods and making breakfast.

I went to my closet  took black bra and panties and put on them next I choose ripped skinny jeans , a tank top and a dusty pink T shirt 

I left my hair as it is and went down ate my breakfast quickly and took my bag , came out of the house locked it and went towards my car

I left my hair as it is and went down ate my breakfast quickly and took my bag , came out of the house locked it and went towards my car . I will wear it tomorrow after cleansing it . I set the GPS for the Wolf Pine high school, and saw that it takes ten minutes to get there .

I reached the school and saw everyone looking at my car. I don't know why they are looking at my car. I think they are watching at my car as it is new model. 

Moon goddess please make this day bearable . Saying my prayers to not be bullied I got out of my car to find some people looking at me as if they are ready to pounce on me and kill me.

I slowly walked towards the entrance. Heck I masked my scent to make me smell like human but these people are still giving me scary looks . I hate this. I hate the king for making the rule that all in first place. I hope there are few more rogues joining this school so that I won't have to face the wrath of these royal pain in the ass wolves all by myself.

I went to the help desk to find few more teenagers waiting there. Argh now I have to wait and be late for my class. After five minutes it's my turn to talk with the elderly woman smiling at me. 

"Good morning my name is Evangeline Wood , I'm here to get my schedule." I asked her politely.

She started typing something on computer and then print a paper. She came near me and gave me the paper. "This is your schedule dear, isn't it much for your age, can you manage all of them? " she asked.

"I can manage all of them thanks for asking" I replied her. "My name is Maddison Williams you can come to me if you have any queries."

"Thanks , Ms. Williams" I gave her a smile and left.

I took senior year classes here as I attended all the AP classes in my old pack and I think it would be best if I complete my studies here as fast as possible and go to college.