Another day

Another day at school, it went well except for the looks the people are giving rogues which includes me. I am just exhausted and tired listening to those comments by them. Why allow the rogues into schools if they are going to treat us like we are scum and parasites. I think it only has to do with finding about the attacks rogues are planning to do against packs.

       I tried to find anything about attacks but I couldn't find any. I used my enhanced hearing to hear what everyone are talking especially rogues but I haven't heard anything weird today. It was just a normal day at school.

     I reached home by driving slowly as I'm feeling lazy and tired. I went inside my house and lazily dropped my bad an keys on sofa and then took out my mobile phone to message Blake.

   "Hey Blake, can you please send me your alpha's number I don't have his." 

    I got reply after a minute or so. I called Xander , he lifted his mobile after few rings. "Hello Xander here, who is it?"  even when speaking on phone his voice is authoritative . "I'm Evangeline "

"Hello Eva did you get any information about the attacks ? " he asked coming straight to the point. 

"No I haven't , I observed the rogues all day, but no one was behaving suspiciously. " I told him.

  "Try to make some friends with rogues , that way you can get to know more about them." Xander suggested .

"Okay , I will try from tomorrow , did you find anything about my parents " I asked him eager to know if he found anything.

" I have a theory about who you are and which pack you belong to ." When he said that I was over moon, so happy a smile  made its way over my face. 

"Really can you please tell me about it" I asked him.

" As I said its just a theory , by tomorrow I will confirm it and tell you about it" I was little disappointed he haven't told me fully but I'm happy that I am a step near to find out about my parents .

After that I cut the call with Xander and called Victor to talk to him for a bit. I filled him with what had happened her after I came and called it a night and went to my room , fell on the bed and slept.

Mark Hellman POV:

I was sitting in the room near the window looking at the moon " Why did you take her away from me , I miss her, she is a part of me , please help me find my twin Moon goddess " saying that I continued looking at the moon thinking of my sister .

 After sometime I went into the dining room to eat food with the others. Here everyone eats food together . I go and sit in my seat and look at the empty seat beside me which is reserved for m twin , baby sister Eva.  No one here in the castle dares to take her seat . 

Even though she has been lost after few months of her birth she still is missed by everyone of us.  Its hard to not have her with us. She is my twin even though we were not with each other for long time but its hard not to have her with me.

After dinner I went to my room and showered . I was about to go to sleep but was interrupted with my phone ringing. I saw it was Alpha Xander from blood lust pack. I didn't understand that  why he is calling me at this time. I lifted the call.

" Hello Mark , are you busy now?" he asked me.

" No I was about to sleep what's the matter why did you call me? " 

"Can you come to my pack  now , its about your sister. I think I know who she is" Those words are enough for me to stand up .

" I will be there as soon as possible " I told him and cut the call and went near my window and jumped out of it shifting into my brown wolf and started running towards Blood lust pack.

 After an hour or so I reached his pack borders and changed my form back into human and started jogging towards Alpha Xander's office.

I straight away went to his office opened it with a bang to find him and his Beta Blake beside him with a photo of a chain in his hands which was worn by our family members only and also a photo of a girl who looks like she is in her teens and facial features same as mine. I took the photo and kept staring at it.

" We think she is your twin " said Alpha Xander breaking my chain of thoughts .

"How did you find her, tell me" I asked him with no doubt that she is my lost twin . 

"She is my beta's cousin . She is a rogue at present due to some unpleasant circumstances. Blake brought her here yesterday and I asked her for help to find out about plans of rogues and then she asked to find about her family showing this locket and then I thought I saw it somewhere . After little searching I found that your family uses this locket so I put pieces together and called you to confirm about it." Xander told me.

I go near the window and silently thanked moon goddess and tuned towards them with a smile and told them " Its her, she is my Eva".

" I'm happy she found her family , she deserves to be happy after all she has faced." Blake told me.

"Where is she?" I asked them wanting to meet her immediately.

"Eva as you know now is a rogue and is living in a small house in the town, its late I will give you her address now you can meet her tomorrow morning if you want " Blake suggested .

" Okay I will go back to the palace now, I will meet her at the first light tomorrow." saying that I went near Xander and gave him a hug , "Thanks for finding her, I will always be in your debt "  , I then hugged Blake also. With that I went out of the pack house with Eva's photo in my hand.

I went to the address that Blake gave me and tried to get a look at her but she had closed all the windows and the lights are off  She must have been asleep  my wolf told me . I then went back to the palace.

I went to my room and called my brother  Ethan to meet me near our parents room. I then went to their room and knocked the door waiting for them to open . Ethan slowly came down from the stairs with a sleepy look on his face. As he is beta of the royal pack he has so many responsibilities  to fulfil towards the pack which makes him exhausted some days. 

"What is it mark why did knock the door during this time?" my mother asked me. I turned towards her and gave her a big smile and gave her Eva's photo which told her what I was about to tell them .

"Really !!" She exclaimed with tears in her eyes to which I nodded my head and hugged her.

My brother and father did not understand it. " Will you guys also tell us what is going on  and what is in that photo" Ethan asked. I parted my hug with mom and showed him and dad Eva's picture. "It's her Eva " I told them . I think this is the first time I'm seeing them this happy .

"Where is she, is she with you " I told them about how I found about her and they were eager to meet her.

We then decided to meet her tomorrow and went to our respective room to get some sleep, which we won't get tonight.