Xander's Pack

This time I didn't acknowledge that these people are still giving me wired looks , its for not only me but 2 more rogues who sat at the back of the class. I'm already fluent in French , I'm taking this so that I will at least have some time to do homework on other subjects.

French class was over fast, next is PE. I went to that class , I have Blake in this class which is a good thing. I went into the indoor basketball stadium where we have to go, attendance was called and we are given gym clothes, then we were given five minutes to change after changing I was about to go near Blake but saw that he was with his friends so left him with them and went to sit alone at the corner. "Okay class all the rogues are going to be sitting on the seats and the remaining students have to practice fighting in your human forms , find a partner and start fighting" Mr. Lewis said in a loud voice.

I am frustrated that he did not allow rogues to learn fighting, I along with the other six rogues went and sat on the seats for audience. I went near Mr. Lewis and asked him "excuse me sir why shouldn't rogues practice combat skills? "

He told me with venom in his tone "Because you rogues don't deserve training at all, I won't train you , I don't want you to learn all the techniques and go to kill innocent wolves, so I suggest you go and sit there and not disturb me ."

"All rogues are not out of their packs because of doing bad things" Saying that I went to sit back in my place.

Blake saw this and he went to the coach and said " I don't have a partner so, I am going to use a rogue to fight with " saying that he came towards me , took my hand and pulled me outside .

We went to the middle of the ring got in our stance and waited for other person to start fighting. Blake might have understood that I'm not going to make the first move , he came running towards me trying for an upper cut but I moved back wards and then bent down and hit his legs with mine making him loose his balance. 

We were throwing some punches at each other but nothing serious. After few minutes the bell rang so we stopped fighting with me having his head in a locked between my hands. After that I got up threw a smirk towards his direction and then went to change my clothes. I saw him waiting for me at the entrance of the school, we then took our cars went to my house first. 

"This is cosy, you have a nice house Eva" Blake told me after seeing the house. I smiled at him and said "Thanks, I love it here, even though I still have to clean it a little bit. "

I then went towards my room took a pair of pyjamas , black skirt and a white top , garments, toiletries I need and packed them in a small bag and went into hall to find Blake typing in his phone. Let's go man" I told him and we both went out, I locked the door , got in his Audi A6 and went to his house.

"Eva first we have to go and meet Alpha Xander , he wants to talk with you and then we can go to our house is it okay for you" Blake informed me, "Its okay for me so lets get this over with first" I told him.

He took me to the pack house and many people gave us weird looks as usual , by this time I'm used to those looks. We went into alpha Xander's office. I smelt something good in his office. I can't put a finger on what that smell is but it's there in his office.Alpha Xander looks good and he is like only two years older than me.He has muscles build , and he has a stern look on his face.He was sitting in his chair.

"Hello Alpha I'm Eva . Its a pleasure to meet you and thanks for allowing to come here and meet my aunt and uncle." I politely said to him.

"Its no problem, I have been informed about your situation if you want you can join our pack if you want." He offers me.

"Thanks for the generous offer but I would like to be as a rogue for now."I tell him.

"Then I have a work for you , we have come to know that a large group of rogues are being formed and are going to try to evade all the packs . I want you to be our ears and check for anything unusual happening with the rogues and inform me or Blake. Will you do this for us?"

"Of course I will and in exchange for that I want your help to find my parents." I told Xander. I then took out the pedant I have with me.

" I was given to my parents by someone in the woods  between yours and royal packs. So I need your help to find who my real parents are and one more thing I work alone" I told him.

I will be attending the same school as you so we can talk in the school or here and as for your pendant I have seen it somewhere I can't remember exactly but I will try to find about your parents. So do we have the deal?" saying that he stood from his seat and offered me his hand.

"Yes, we have" saying that I shook his hand. After that I went to meet my aunt and uncle.Blake took me to the floor above us.We went inside and the room across the stairs . There I saw my aunt and uncle waiting for me with smile on their faces. I let out a sigh because I'm happy that I'm with my family now. Aunt Diana came running towards me and hugged me tight and said "I missed u Eva,you have grown a lot from the last time I saw you, you are very cute and beautiful sweety " . I hugged her back and said "I missed you too aunt, I'm so happy to meet you again" saying that I went nearuncle Richard and hugged him "I missed you kiddo, it's good to see you " saying that he gave a big smile I replied saying " I missed you too" after that aunt told us we are gonna have dinner in a restaurant.

It's a good day all in all. I like it.