Sleepover

Richard and Diana are just  same as I remember, they look like they haven't aged at all.

  "Eva come on let's go and eat some food after that we can go to our house and spend time together " saying that Diana took me to the dining table where there are large number of werewolves, most of them gave me weird looks but they didn't say anything out loud because beta male and beta female are with me.

   "Eva come and take whatever you want to eat from the buffet " uncle Richard said to me. I followed his instructions and took whatever food looked appetizing and sat beside my cousin Blake , seeing me he gave a smile and started eating .

     Soon the people started eating their food but they are having a questioning look on their faces . "Beta Richard may I know why a rogue is eating food on our dining table as we know rogues are killed on sight in our pack " a man who looked like he was of age 35 asked my uncle.

  "She is my niece due to some reasons she left her pack on her own and that's why she smeels like a rogue but you people shouldn't treat her in a bad way or else there will be consequences  " my uncle told the man and the remaining people.

     I gave that man a smile resumed eating my food slowly as I was hungry .Soon after eating I took my bag and followed  my aunt uncle to their house . Even though they have a floor allotted to them in the pack house my uncle and aunt likes to have some space for themselves sometimes , now we are going to that house.

    As I entered the house I can see that lot of things have changed in the house,  the colors of the walls, the stuff in the kitchen , and the living room. When me and my parents used to come here when I was a kid we used to stay in this house . I have some good memories here.
    "Eva dear you can use the room you used before when you came here , go and put your stuff in the room and come to the living room, I'm sure you remember the way , if not take that idiot son if mine with you to show it" aunt Diana said to me.  I giggled listening to her call him idiot and Blake started whining like a pup.

     " I remember the room aunt I can go there myself, I will refresh and come down in few minutes " saying that I went to the stairs and climbed them and went to my room , It was same except for the colours,  before it used to be blue color but now it has white color walls .

      I placed my bag on the queen sized bed and took pyjamas, a shirt and some other things needed and went into  common  bathroom in  the corridor and did my bath. It was refreshing and relaxing after I had to bear all those looks from all the people some from the school and some from the people in this pack during dinner.

    After thoroughly cleaning my self I did the usual routine of applying moisturiser and put on the clothes and went into the living room to find my cousin who also has changed his clothes.

    "Hey Eva what movie shall we watch,  choose one" he asked pointing to tv . I surfed the Netflix and settled on the Nun movie . I sat beside him , after few minutes my aunt and uncle came into the living room and started watching the Nun with us. They both got cosy on the couch .

   I'm envious of them , I will never get a chance of being like that with my mate. It still hurts me that he has such a cheap mind about keeping me in dungeons and raping me . How can he think of doing that to his mate. A sigh leaves me and I start watching the movie even though the interest to watch it now was gone.

        We were watching second movie when aunt and uncle said "Good night kids don't be awake for so much time you have school tomorrow " we both said good night and started watching another movie.

     I placed my head on Blake's shoulder and slowly started drifting into sleep . After few minutes I was lifted by Blake, he took me to my room and placed ne on my bed , and said " I missed you Eva " and kissed my forehead . By now I slowly opened my eyes and said " I missed you too " and drifted back into sleep.

      As I was sleeping peacefully my aunt Diana came into my room shouting " Eva get up it is time for school , you have only an hour to get ready" I listened to her but I didn't want to get up. I would rather spend a day slapping than going to school . I again startedgoing back to sleep when my aunt came and started pulling my ear " Eva darling don't make me angry  and get up now " She started shouting in my ear. 

    " Ok ok I'm up can you leave  my ear now it's paining " I started whining and getting up from my bed. " But it always works" saying that she went out of my room.  I went near by bag took clothes and went to take a quick shower. For today I put on a grey faded jeans and  a yellow top which has flowers on it .

    I went to by room then dried my hair,  applied some lip balm to my lips and then took my bag went down to meet others. I entered the kitchen and found my cousin who is sleeping on the counter. I went and smacked him on his head  and grinned towards him , "Good morning Blakey"  , he  woke up instantly and gave me a glare and again slept on the counter.

   " I'm hungry Blake let's go to the pack house and eat some food " saying that I started dragging him towards the pack house . We went in got some food ate it and then left for school.