Cheers to new beginnings

I don't know what to feel now, feel sad for leaving my friends Sarah and Ralph , my aunt Aurora back in the pack or be happy that I can have a new start somewhere else where I can be myself.

Violet is still hurt from what Our ex mate,  Cassian did to us . I met with Victor at the place I told in an hour.

He came near me out of the shadows. Victor is 6'1  and he is a blonde with striking blue eyes, like the ocean .He is always there for me when ever I had any problem or just want to rant all my problems to him.

V:"Hey Ev what happended " 

E: "First let's go before anyone sees or smells us, by now everyone should have found out what happened and can come after me"

V: " Okay"

E: "I found my mate"

V: "Nice but why are you leaving the pack" 

E: "Cassian was my mate , he was about to rape me ,then reject me and put me in dungeons to use me for his pleasure whenever he wants"

V: "What the fuck !!! He is a sick bastard for thinking he can do that with you or any other girl as of that matter. I want to beat the shit out of him"

E: " Don't worry about that I gave him a nice parting beating and then accepted his rejection . I left the pack. I would like to spend some time at your place and then decide what to do if its okay with you"

V: "You wound me Ev, of course you can stay at my place as long as you wish."

E: " Thanks Victor."

With that we both went to his house which is at the outskirts of the city. His house is like a small cottage. Only he lives there most of the time, sometimes his brother stays with him. It has 2 rooms , a kitchen and a  living room . Most of the vampires live together with their covens in a big house or palace but Victor doesn't like to live in a palace as the other vampires get into fights with each other when they are bored and for silly reasons which Victor doesn't like at all.

"Ev you can use the room on the right side ,mine is on left side, I will go out and get some food for you ,get settled by then"  saying that he went out.

I went to the room and opened the door .It gives me a homely feeling. It has a small closet and bed and some small shining lights on the walls. It was so nice that I want to spend most of the time here.

After settling I started thinking what to do now that I left the pack.

Victor came after some time and gave me food to eat. He brought me a lot of food to eat. After eating I went to my room to get some sleep.

Next morning I got up early at sat outside watching sunrise. I always liked to watch sunrise, my mother used to wake me up early just to watch it. It is always comforting watching sun rise slowly .My hands itched to draw this as a painting  but I don't have my art supplies at present with me.

I decided that I will go to a new place complete my schooling , get a job to pay bills and after that attend college. As  my mate rejected me I don't think I'm going to have any other mate. Second chance mates are rare and I don't think I will have a second chance mate out there.

I decided to move to a small town  in North Carolina which has huge forest s well as beach. I always wanted to live near beach  and go to swin and get some tan on me. 

I went in and opened Victor's laptop and searched for towns with my preference and found it. And then I searched for schools and enrolled myself in it. After that I searched for a place to live by forest and found it.

Now I have to get a job to pay for my living and school. I went to kitchen and eat some snacks from yesterday and waited for Victor to come into the hall.

After sometime he came and I told him about my plans, he is very supportive and said "Okay I like that you planed, that town is far from here and your old pack people can't find you , I will give you some money which will help you with school and getting a lace to live there."

"No, you already helped me by letting me stay here I don't want to use your money. I will find a way to pay the bills by myself." I told him.

He scoffed and said me that "Look, don't act as a stubborn kid and take the money if you want to repay me then allow me to stay there when I visit you."

I don't know what to say, he seemed pretty mad that I declined his offer so I said yes. "Okay I will take the money, thanks for helping me Victor. "

"No problem Ev , I forgot I got call from your aunt . I told her I will make you call her today so call her. I got you a new phone." 

He gave me iphone 11 Pro Max ,it is golden color, I liked it a lot. My phone which I left back in the pack was iphone 5.This mew model is awesome.

"Thank you thank you Victor I love it."

"Now call your aunt." saying that he went to his room. 

I went to my room and called my aunt with my new phone.

A: "Hello, who is this"

E: "Hey aunt its me Eva"

A: "Where are you, are you safe?"

E: "Yes Aunt Rora I'm safe , how are things there"

A: "Alpha is very mad at you, they sent a search party to find you and get you punished, your friends they are in shock after listening what happened,you should call them and tell them"

E: "Please give them my new number and tell them to call me"

A: "Okay, be safe Eva"

E: "I will."

I went to Victors room saw him reading some book "Hey I think I will go North Carolina today itself." I informed him. "Why do you want to go that fast from here ?"He asked and I replied him "My aunt said that there is a search for me going on even though I masked my scent and made it appear as a human I don't want to any risks , so the faster the better."

"Okay I will book tickets for you if there are any evening flights" Victor said.

"Thanks Victor." I said to him with a grateful smile.

As I didn't do bath from yesterday i did my bath and cleaned my body neatly and then applied some conditioner and went to put some clothes on. I put on a red t-shirt saying Don't mess with me and some jean shorts.

I went out of the room to find sandwiches on the table near the kitchen , I ate them and saw Victor watching "gossip girl" on Netflix.

"Gossip girl really Victor" he looked at me and said "Hey its a nice show even you should watch" I scoffed at him and sat beside him on the sofa.

"This is your flight ticket, its at 7 in the evening and I will drop you there. And here is some cash for you needs" saying that he gave me ticket and a ward of cash. "Victor that's so much amount of cash I can't take it." and I put it back in his hands.

"You can you will , just take it, you will need it" he said and pushed money towards me with a glare on his face"

"Okay I will take it." I said.

With that I packed my things and got ready.