Chapter 1

Xiao Luo woke up in a daze and found himself lying in a hospital bed with a strong smell of disinfectant in the air.

“This is … the hospital? Why am I in the hospital?”

Xiao Luo frowned, very confused, but soon, he slowly remembered what had happened.

After his girlfriend Zhao Mengqi broke up with him, he drove his cheap run-down car on the suburban road to vent his emotions.

The road was slippery because it had been raining all day, and it was late at night, which was how he got into an accident. His car was speeding at more than 120 mph, drove off the road and plunged into a farm land, falling down as far as 3 meters. He could not remember what happened right after. He also did not know which good man/woman found him and sent him to the hospital. Only then was his life saved, God Bless You wonderful person.

“Creak~”

At this moment, the door of the ward was pushed open, and a sweet-looking female nurse came in with the medicine.

“Ah~”

When seeing Xiao Luo, who woke up and sat on the sickbed frowning and meditating, she immediately gave a loud scream. The liquid medicine in her hand dropped to the ground with a “crack” and spilt all over the floor. She looked like she’d seen a ghost, with her eyes wide open and her right hand trembling, pointing at Xiao Luo: “You, you … how did you wake up?”

‘WTF?! Is this nurse new? Otherwise, how could there be such a drastic reaction when seeing the patient wake up?’

He checked himself up and down, left and right, then spread out his hands and said, “Obviously.” Then he asked cautiously, “Is there … any problem?”

“How can you wake up, you can’t wake up, how …”

The nurse still seemed as “startled” as before, with her eyes wide, her mouth open and her face full of shock as she looked at Xiao Luo. It seemed that she could not believe what she was seeing.

‘Can’t wake up?’

Xiao Luo really felt a little stupid, he couldn’t understand why the nurse would say such a thing.

Just as he was about to ask, the female nurse turned her head and ran out. Then her hysterical cry could be heard ringing out through the whole corridor, “Doctor Zhang, it’s terrible. The patient in Ward 438 is awake!”

‘What the hell is going on here?’

Xiao Luo was really puzzled and couldn’t figure out the reason. He also felt quite speechless about his ward number, because the 4 in 438 has a similar sound in pronouncing death, also it was infamous to be an unlucky number.

At this moment, a series of system prompt sounds suddenly sounded in his mind. The tone was just like the system voice in the popular online game, Heroes Alliance.

“Ding, congratulations to host Xiao Luo for winning 10 points. Do you want to open the mall for exchange?”

Xiao Luo gasped in shock, ‘what on Mother Earth is this circumstance?’

As a new youth in the 21st century, it was simply against common sense to believe such a strange thing would happen.

He thought it was an illusion and a result of concussion from his accident, but then suddenly a transparent curtain window appeared in front of his eyes, it was like a “Page” with quite high technical content showing a series of information like the ones in games.

Host: Xiao Luo

Age: 26

Points: 10 points

Current status: Employee of Huahai Group