Chapter 6: A Good Man.

“Let her go!”

Suddenly a cold and hard voice sounded in the empty alley.

The man turned his head and saw only a face with regular facial features but with a heroic spirit in his brow. Then he angrily said, “It’s none of your business for me to discipline my daughter. Go mind your own business, get out of here!”

“I told you to let her go!”

Xiao Luo coldly pursued, his momentum going on a sudden rise.

The man suddenly felt a freezing chill, a chill that ran through his spine. He was feeling like a frog being watched by a poisonous snake. He was on the edge of an extremely dangerous situation and took a step back uncontrollably.

The man was tounge-tied, but Xiao Luo has lost his patience.

His body turned into a black flash of lightning and rushed at the man, blinking at a distance of seven or eight meters in only a moments time.

The panic-stricken man only saw a flash in front of his eyes. Before he could make any effective response, a clenched fist greeted his face. Then, a sharp pain welled up in his brain. His body was thrown back, out of control, and flew out with a bloody tooth soaring out of his mouth.

The little girl fell from the man’s grasp and was firmly caught by Xiao Luo.

When she found out that it was the elder brother who had just given her a lot of money, the little girl was stunned before bursting into tears.

“Is he your father?” Xiao Luo pointed to the man and asked.

The little girl shook her head quickly and sobbed, “No, he is a big bad egg. He broke my leg and forced me to ask for money. Big brother, you call the police and Uncle Cha. Would you please call the police and Uncle Cha to take him away? I want to go home. I miss my parents…”

Crying out her sadness, her young body was shaking.

Xiao Luo immediately understood that the little girl was abducted by traffickers, and then these people brutally broke her legs, abruptly turning a healthy person into a miserable disabled person and throwing her into the street begging as a cash cow.

[TL: Cash Cow is the original text and its amazing so I did not change it, cuz they are milking out cash from her, get it]

At this point, the man has climbed up from the ground, spit out the blood in his mouth, pulled out the folding knife from his pocket, and glared at Xiao Luo maliciously: “Boy, you give her to me now, everything can be discussed, otherwise this father here will kill you with this knife of mine!”

“I’d like to know, how would you kill me?”

When Xiao Luo stepped out, the man only heard a “bang”. The solid ground was split below Xiao Luo’s feet, and countless cracks spread from his feet to all sides like spider webs.

“Gu Dong ~”

The man swallowed hard and thought: Where did this monster come from? For a foot to had cracked the concrete pavement?

“You … you wait for me!”

The man threw down a vicious remark and fled. He didn’t think his body would be stronger than the concrete pavement.

[TL: Yeah, I think its not as strong as the concrete too]

Xiao Luo gave chase and swept the man up directly. Giving the man a hard blow, the guy flew out. Two more teeth flew out covered with blood from the man’s mouth.

“Ding, congratulations to the host for winning 10 points!” The system prompt sounded.

Xiao Luo had no time to pay any attention to the man who had already fainted. He withdrew his eyes from him and his gaze fell on the little girl, comforting her: “Don’t be afraid, it’s all right now…”