Chapter 18: Address.

Xiao-fei Zhu slowly calmed down, he then banned the opposing blade master.

Ding Kai’s Zhao Xin has been stationed in the middle lane, the opponent Catalina killed Xiao-fei Zhu twice at first, but now, no more kills are being prompted.

Chu Yue and Bai Xeiwen suppressed the policewoman and Leona on the bottom lane. The situation was already very clear, and the opponents didn’t send any more messages to ridicule.

And Xiao Luo’s barbarian king snowballed with terror, killing Nar on the opposite side and pushing down their outer tower. The other side’s upper jungle area became his back garden. He entered and left at will. The Red Buff was in his pocket unconditionally.

In 12 minutes, his level reached level 10, equipped with electric knives, endless battle, speed boots, Doran’s blade, and Giant storm. The best farmed on the opponents side was the Catalina, which was level 9.

The barbarian king made a dash E, then headded a critical strike and killed the blade master, who was in opposition. Chu Yue’s studio exploded completely.

“Ganking is quite neat!”

“This is that blade master? Is this his grandmother playing? ”

“After seeing Queen Chu’s live, I decided to buy the barbarian king!”

……

The whole screen was full of discussions about Xiao Luo, as if this was not Chu Yue’s studio, but Xiao Luo’s studio.

Bai Xeiwen was stunned speechless, she never thought Xiao Luo, a pretty boy, would be so terrifying.

Chu Yue’s face was very ugly. She was the one broadcasting live, but Xiao Luo stole all the limelight. This put her in a very awkward position.

At the same time, she is also quite surprised by Xiao Luo’s skill. The oppoment Nar is a good player, who can contend in the higher ranks. This kind of play level is by no means in platinum rank. Even for her, a top tier in this rank.

“One knife cuts down the opponent blade master to death. What kind of damage is this!” Xiao-fei Zhu gasped.

Ding Kai’s eyes were full of admiration: “Brother Luo, you and Chu Beauty are the strongest. Am I right?”

“I am really platinum!”

Xiao Luo embarrassed, smiled.

Xiao-fei Zhu and Ding Kai also didn’t ask much, Xiao Luo didn’t admit anything about his skill level.

When the Life drain sword was bought, Xiao Luo’s Barbarian king ran through the map. Except for Nar and Leona who managed to escape with their hp, the other heroes of the opposing team that met him was killed with one strike. It was really one strike and one kill.

Xiao-fei Zhu and Ding Kai’s hearts could not say how happy they are feeling, especially when seeing the enemy blade master dying six times in a row in the hands of Xiao Luo.

“Luo Ge, I wrote you a poem.” Xiao-fei Zhu was immersed in his admiration for Xiao Luo.

Xiao Luo said with interest: “You wrote a poem? Read it then.”

“The affairs of the mundane human life, the affairs of this mundane world, are nothing but one strike to me!” Xiao-fei Zhu read aloud.

“Ha ha … good poetry, good poetry!”

Ding Kai applauded, at the same time his Zhao Xin with Xiao-fei Zhu’s Ruiz’s collaboration, killed the opposing Catalina.

Xiao Luo smiled and said nothing.