Chapter 29: Going to the Party.

At seven o’clock in the evening, Xiao Luo put on a white T-shirt and a pair of casual black trousers and arrived at the school gate in Hua Ye on time.

Just because he was on time, it could not make Chu Yue punctual. He waited there for half an hour more before Chu Yue and Bai Xeiwen

appeared.

He completely ignored Chu Yue’s third-series BMW, and said with great displeasure: “You are late!”

“We are going to a party, we naturally need to dress up well. Doesn’t it take time to dress up? Besides, can’t you wait for half an hour longer? You are too stingy big man.” Chu Yue justified. Her hair was as black as paint, her skin was like jade, her oval face, her small and straight nose were exquisite, yet her mouth was eating a lollipop. She was unspeakably beautiful and moving minus the lollipop.

“Half an hour is 30 minutes, 30 minutes is 1800 seconds, the world’s highest jump rope record is seven times a second, according to this calculation, in 1800 seconds, he can finish 12,600 jump ropes, a cook skilled in cooking, can also make a table of good food by this time already.

A stock market frolic, with one thousand eight hundred seconds is enough to make him reverse dry kun, setting off a storm in the stock market. For me, the one thousand eight hundred seconds, can let me and my new roommates promote a lot of feelings and bond together, I also can review today’s class notes, and then after that watch a wonderful NBA game.

I have so many things to do, but because you are not on time, I wasted 1,800 seconds in vain. During this period, I only did one thing, that is, standing here like a log doing meaningless waiting. ”

After hearing Xiao Luo’s remarks, Chu Yue and Bai Xeiwen were completely stunned. Aren’t they only half an hour late? Moreover, it is normal for girls to be late. What the hell is going on here, Xiao Luo, who has said so many things, has stunned them, as if they had made a huge mistake.

After hearing Xiao Luo’s banter, Chu Yue quickly pulled out 200 yuan from her bag: “Stop, I’ll give you the money and buy the 30 minutes you wasted. Oh, no, 1,800 seconds. Is that all?”

“That’s more like it!”

Xiao Luo was not polite to her either, he stretched out his hand and put the two hundred dollars into his pocket, and then opened the door and got into the back seat.

Chu Yue was stunned for a moment, she didn’t expect Xiao Luo to be incredibly welcome and take her money. Although it’s only two hundred yuan, but in her mind, she is very not happy. She felt giving Xiao Luo a hard knock.

Bai Xeiwen couldn’t help laughing, revealing her two cute little tiger teeth, and her eyes narrowed into crescent shapes: “Xiao Luo, you are really interesting!”

“As long as there is no problem with your brain, you won’t reject the money especially when you’re in need of it!” Xiao Luo raised his eyebrows, as he rightfully answered.

“Bumpkin, did you lose money?”

Chu Yue was quite indignant. Then she started the car, looked at the rearview mirror in the car and added, “Don’t turn around and move around while sitting on the seat. My car is a real leather seat. If you scratch it, you can’t afford it.”

“Your car is a third-series BMW. The official selling price is 256,000 yuan. 300,000 yuan should be the actual price. If you spread it out evenly, your leather seat will cost 20,000 to 30,000 yuan. Although I am not very rich, I can still afford to pay for it.” Xiao Luo said in an unhurried way.