Chapter 11: Protection Task.

When hearing that name, Xiao Luo’s head buzzed like thunder.

Chu Yunxiong, one of Jiang’s commercial giants. He started from scratch when he was young and worked hard for 20 years, setting up Chongshan Pavilion. Now half of Jiang’s restaurants belong to his industry, and hundreds of cities both large and small, all over the country have his subsidiary branches.

Xiao Luo was both surprised and confused. He didn’t know when he became intertwined with Chu YunXiong.

“Mr. Xiao, Mr. Chu is waiting for you!” Ge Xhongtian walked over.

Following the direction pointed out by Ge Zhongtian, Xiao Luo suddenly saw a Black Rolls Royce parked in a roadside parking space.

Now that “he” have come to bail him out, it’s only natural for Xiao Luo to give him face. Besides, he also wanted to find out why would Chu YunXiong help him.

After saying good-bye to the former, Xiao Luo walked to the Rolls Royce and looked. Suddenly, his eyes found it hard to move its gaze away from the person. “Ehhh, you’re that guy?” He asked in surprise.

The man was none other than the middle-aged man who was sitting not far from him last night when he went out for a midnight snack.

Last night, it was too dark, and there was a distance between the two, so Xiao Luo did not recognize the middle-aged man as Chu YunXiong. However, he also never would have thought that such a person with such status, will like him, eat in the street stalls.

Chu Yunxiong, dressed in a suit, sat poised in a pure black seat. He has half-white hair and vigor all over his body. “Young man, get in the car and let’s talk!” He said cheerfully.

His smile is very kind, full of affinity, while also naturally revealing a superior breath.

Xiao Luo thought, that this is an opportunity, thus he opened the door and went in.

“Qinlian that seems to be the car of Chu Yunxiong, the boss of Chongshan Pavilion.”

On the second floor of the police station, police officer Wang looked at the receding Rolls-Royce through the window and said with a shocked face, “Who is that Xiao Luo for Chu Yunxiong to bail him?”

Gu Qianlin was equally surprised. One is a boss at the top of the social stratum and the other is a wage earner at the lowest level of the social stratum. The relationship between the two men has nothing to do with each other. They can not interweave at all. But how could one explain the situation now?

Obviously, she didn’t recognize Chu YunXiong being at the stall like Xiao Luo last night during her arrest, and only took him as a passer-by.

She has “great” interest in Xiao Luo, secretly swearing in her mind, if there is an opportunity, she must make Xiao Luo clear all mysteries.

******

About ten minutes later, the car stopped at a cafe near the square. Through the huge fountain, Xiao Luo followed Chu YunXiong into the cafe.

“Boss!”

The waiters and managers of the cafe stood in two teams, respectfully welcoming Chu Yunxiong.

Xiao Luo guesses that the coffee shop has already been contracted out, or is originally an industry under Chu Yunxiong’s name.

The two men came to a secluded corner on the second floor, where several large emerald plants stood in the way, looking quiet and serene. Leng Zuo and Leng You, Chu Yunxiong’s two bodyguards, were closely watching the surroundings.