Chapter 17: Mad Dog Blade Master.

He actually killed the blade master with a red Buff? !

Impossible, this is not true!
Xiao-fei Zhu and Ding Kai were stunned looking at Xiao Luo, clearly the blade master did a Q and then with an A, it can easily win the situation. But the result was the barbarian king killed blade master instead, how could they believe this?

Chu Yue was just as surprised as Bai Xeiwen. Just now they switched the map vision to the top lane. As a result, they saw a wonderful counter-kill, which was really unexpected.

“The blade master didn’t score an A, if he did with the help of the A the difference in attack speed would be nulled. Instead, the barbarian king hit the blade master twice without injury. The details were handled very well, especially in the end, the barbarian almost flashed at the same time as the blade master. It was clean, calm and decisive, and its reaction ability was prestine!” Bai Xeiwen evaluated.

Chu Yue blinked her beautiful eyes, she returned to her being after her surprise. Looking at her studio screen it is full of praise for Xiao Luo, she felt sour in her heart, as to though he had just hit her child.

Although she agreed with Xiao Luo’s technique, still she said with indifference: “He is a blind cat thats met with a dead mouse. The opposing blade master is obviously a fool. He flashed Ping A, so that he could have a chance to kill.” She really took it seriously. “Well, don’t worry about them. It’s time for us to blossom, let’s just focus on the bottom lane.”

On the other side, Zhu Xiaofei was sending a message mocking the opponent blade master: “What did I say before, you were just waiting to be punished, a bunch of primary school students! ”
The opponent blade master became angry from embarrassment and shouted directly to Xiao Luo: “Barbarian if I can’t defeat right here, then, I am your grandson!”

Xiao Luo chose to ignore it directly.

His barbarian king bought speed boots and a combat glove. With a red Buff on him, plus the equipment and level suppression, the opposite Nar could only heal at a distance, and couldn’t really get close. So it just went to base and bought a cloth before going back on lane.

Nar is not only a long-range hero, but it also has its passive, fury. Once it is fully stacked, its size will increase, and its armor, magic resistance and attack power will be greatly strengthened. Moreover, it’s E (Minute step) is a displacement skill that can easily create distance and then kite opponents. {1}

Xiao Luo is not in a hurry. He has been controlling the lane and moving flexibly, so that his barbarian king can avoid Nar’s Q every time. Nar’s intention of long-distance attack is completely shattered.

At this time, Chu Yue and Bai Xeiwen, who were at the bottom lane, got a sudden snowball. The source of the plague (The mouse) won a double kill instantly.

“The queen Chu is still the best, this big pressure to her is like nothing , ha ha …” Xiao-fei Zhu comfortably laughed.

“With Chu Beauty here, of course we can’t lose. Besides, Luo Ge is also super good. Look at the other master Nar, who was beaten by Luo Ge.”

Ding Kai turned to Xiao Luo and said, “Brother Luo, a large minion wave is going to arrive at the offlane tower soon. You’re almost Level 6. Let me help you at the tower and kill them. How about stabilizing your advantage on the lane and get the lane on our side?”

“No, you go and help the other lanes!” Xiao Luo said with a smile.

“Well, then, be careful with the opponent blade master. He will probably come to gank you.”

Ding Kai put a ward in the brush in the triangle area, then turned and ran to the middle lane.
After clearing the wave, Xiao Luo’s barbarian king unlocked its ultimate skill, R, once it was turned on, it was immune to death within five seconds, and instantly gains 50 points of fury, doubling the chance of a critical strike.