Chapter 25: UCLA

(Thank you to linarose06, AUROX0, freshalaina22, littlequeen0987, and beautifulrihanna for voting)
"I cant believe tyrone got you put in here," I said talking to Preach.

"I will live. Hows your stomach?" He asked me.

"Hurt like hell, but I did just have surgery," I told him.

"Heal up. Watch out for tyrone, and most importantly. Make sure you dont end up in a cell next to me," he told me.

"I will. Also, tyrone left town," I said to to him.

"That's good, just keep an eye out. Love you little one," he said to me.

"Love ya to," I said.

I put the phone up and walked out of the jail. I got to my car and broke down crying. Why him. Whyd I loose him. After I composed myself I drove back to Beverly to meet with my doctor.

"Hows the stomach feeling?" She asked me.

"The pain is bearable," I answered.

"That's good," she continued to do different tests on me.

"I am clearing you to do light workouts. Swimming is the best. No tumbling yet, no bars, not stunting. You can be sidelines you just can preform in halftimes," she told me.

"When will I be back to normal?" I asked her.

"To honest. I dont know if you will ever be back to where you were before. You might need to plan a back up plan," she said to me.

"No. You dont get it. I am trying to get back to UCLA, I need a better answer then a back up plan," i told her.

"Swimming. I will see next week," she told me.

I stormed out of the doctors office and sat in Shawn's car. I heard my phone ring and saw it was Spencer.

"I hate me doctor!" We yelled at the same time.

"I cant play football," he growled.

"I can do anything!" I yelled.

"I need to get back to UCLA," he told me.

"I second that. Want to go swimming?" I asked him.

"No, I'm going to lift weights. I just wanted to complain. See ya," he told me.

"Bye."

I hung up and called Darnell.

"Howd the doctors appointment go?" He asked me.

"My doctors a dumb ass. Want to come over and go swimming?" I asked him.

"I'm down. I'll be like thirty minutes," he said.

I drove home angrily and ran upstairs to change.

"How was the appointment?" Billy yelled after me.

"Darnells coming over to swim!" I yelled.

"You and Spencer are about the same. Got it," he said after me.

"We need to go swimming more," Darnell flirted.

"I agree," I said seeing him shirtless.

"You know that you will be competing and winning again before you know it," Darnell told me.

"I hope so. I didnt realize how much I missed it all until I couldn't do it. I was working on a killer floor routine to," I told him.

"I bet you were. I'm sorry. This is my fault," he said guilty.