Chapter 30: Plot Twist

(A/N you have made it to the last chapter for now. Two questions.

Main ship. Spenix or denix? Any others?

Favorite friendship?

Thank you for reading!)

"Ready for summer liv?" I asked her but she barely responded.

"What. You dont want to drink mocktails on the beach then splash eachother in the ocean looking fabulous in a swimsuit?" I pushed, but she had the same faraway look in her eyes.

"What was the trigger?" I asked.

"What?" Liv asked weakly.

"You look like youre ready to take a pill. Can you get in touch with your sponser?" I asked the girl.

"No. She isnt answering," liv whispered.

"Grab some icecream. We will watch whatever you want. Anything to distract you and get you past this," I told her.

"Thank you, Pheonix. You make me feel less alone," she said.

"Your never alone. Call me, and I will run home to be with you."

"Thank you," she went to the kitchen to grab the ice cream.

Once she was gone I grabbed my stomach which was throbbing in pain. It's been hurting since my competition.

"Ready for some Stranger things?" Liv asked.

"Mama steve!" I yelled and jumped on the couch.

Liv followed me and we turned the tv on. I looked at her and smiled. I'm so happy shawn pushed me here. The last year has been hard, but I couldnt imagine going through it without the people I met in beverly.

"You good?" Liv asked.

"Never better," I said with a smile and turned to the tv.

Time skip - next day at mama Grace's

"Why do I feel like I missed something important?" I asked walking into mama Grace's house.

"Their turning south Crenshaw high into a magnet school," kia said sadly.

"I knew shawn teaching me how to kill a bunch of people and get away with it would pay off. Who do I need to kill?" I asked the group.

"The superintendent. I could get flip to help," kia said.

"I got my boys," coop offered.

"Stray away from murder," Darnell said.

"Protest?" I asked.

"We could do a sit in!" Darnell said.

"We could have different people talk," kia said agreeing.

"Spencer we have to go. I have early morning meeting with cheer and I'm your ride," I said to him.

"Alright. Let's tell everyone bye," Spencer said.

"Bye losers. Good luck with the sit in!" I told the group and grabbed my backpack.

"Istn she beautiful?" Darnell asked making me blush.

"Yep," Spencer agreed making me blush that much harder.

I drove the two of us home. The pain in my stomach was getting worse as we drove. I finally had to pull over.

"I'm tired. Can you drive?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Let's switch," I went to stand but it hurt like hell.

I forced myself up and limped over to the passenger side. I collapse and grabbed my ibuprofen. While Spencer was moving the seat around i took four pills to dull the pain.