8|HUGS AND KISSES

COURTNEY'S HEART WAS BEATING PAINFULLY HARD INSIDE HER CHEST

COURTNEY'S HEART WAS BEATING PAINFULLY HARD INSIDE HER CHEST. SHE BIT HER LIP AND RUBBED HER SWEATY PALMS TOGETHER AS HER EYES FOCUSED ON THE BODY THAT RIPPLED THROUGH THE WATER. HIS MUSCLES FLEXED AS HE PUSHED THE WATER ASIDE.

The athletes were nearing the end of the race but Courtney couldn't relax. She'd never seen Christopher be beaten before and it looked like this was going to be the first. There were roars from the crowd, banners flew high and coaches were screaming at their swimmers. The atmosphere was chaotic.

The two were neck and neck with only a few more strokes left. "Come on, Christopher!" Courtney screamed through the crowd, cupping her hands around her mouth. His fingertips were inching forwards and Courtney crossed her fingers. Her silent prayers were working.

Christopher coming close to losing wasn't the only reason Courtney had sweaty palms. She was scared of what he would do because of it...

His arm rotated one more time and hit the side of the pool which ranked him first. The crowd cheered for the favourite and Christopher threw his arms up in victory. Courtney jumped out of her seat to cheer for him.

Christopher had searched the crowd for her and when his eyes finally caught her smiling face he winked at her. He knew it was for her and she knew it too. The girls in the same direction of Courtney swooned as soon as he winked, thinking it was for them.

Christopher pushed himself out of the pool and like all of the girls there, Courtney basked in his perfectly, sculpted six foot three body. Knowing that soon she would be without him, her mind had memorised everything about him.

Christopher and his family went out to celebrate but little did he know what was waiting for his return.

The brunette laid on his bed in his favourite white lingerie set, her toned body stretched out for him. She watched as he entered, unaware of her presence. She instantly became wet at the sight of him in the tight suit and wanted to grab him by his tie and pull him on top of her.

Christopher locked his door and turned to his bed with raised eyebrows. "You are so beautiful," he paused between each word as he stared at her from head to toe and crawled onto the bed. She watched him slowly undo each button and reached up to push the shirt off his shoulders.

Courtney blushed at his words and shivered when she felt his fingers run up her leg and toyed with her panties. Christopher slowly kissed up her stomach and sucked on the top of her breast whilst his fingers circled her covered core.

"You're already wet for me?" He growled and sunk his teeth, leaving a mark.

Courtney gasped, "I've been waiting since you got in the pool." Her hands got lost in his hair as she tugged at his brown locks.

He backed up on his knees and paused his movement.

"What's wrong?" Courtney frowned. "Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry," she began to sit up but he stopped her.