Shiro

"Is that him?"

"Shiro?"

"Hey! Let go of her!" Syaoran panicked as he could see Sakura squirm under his tight grip.

"YOU stay out of this! That is him, isn't it?!" Shiro asked frantically. Sakura's heart raced as she faced him.

"Do you know him?" Syaoran asked her.

Sakura nodded. She could feel her throat dry up, she could sense that something bad would happen.

"Ofcourse she knows me! I'm her boyfriend!" Shiro snapped at him. Syaoran looked at Sakura puzzled, she hadn't told him about her relationship with Shiro.

"Why did you do this to me Sakura? I loved you so much." His grip tightened on her arm.

Sakura looked at Syaoran and she could see his face showing glints of anger. He turned away from them with his teeth clenched. Sakura had to clear the truth before their friendship would wither again.

"You WERE my boyfriend. We broke up." Sakura swooped her arm away from his grip.

"Oh that. That episode was just a tantrum right? It surely wasn't a breakup."

"No. I meant it."

"Are you serious? We can't end just like that!"

"It did. It's over now." Sakura sighed and looked down at her feet. Shiro looked at her with unblinking eyes, taken by shock. He looked down and the three of them were engulfed in silence.

"It's all because of him right?" Shiro said with a blank expression.

"It is not him. It was me. I don't want this relationship anymore."

"You slept with him didn't you? A week back and yesterday?" Sakura froze. She couldn't find the words to answer that. How did he know about what happened a week back? Was Miku right? Did he notice the morning he went to the cafe?

Syaoran placed his hand on Sakura's shoulder and stood beside her.

"You have no right to ask such questions." He looked at him straight at his eyes with a stern face.

"YOU caused this. YOU wrecked my relationship!" Shiro pushed Syaoran on his chest aggressively.

"We have nothing going on between us." Syaoran spoke devoid of emotions in his voice. Sakura could feel a sting inside her chest. Shiro laughed.

"Why did she run after you yesterday then?" He asked.

"Because you were trying to threaten me." Sakura looked up to face her fears. Syaoran remembered how she looked when he met her the previous night. Her trembling feet, glistening eyes, shivering lips, it all made sense.

"Threaten you?" Shiro looked at her confused.

"I felt... Unsafe yesterday... And he was the only person I knew..." Sakura spoke softly.

"What did you do to her?" Syaoran walked upto Shiro with his eyebrows in knots. He pulled up the sleeves of his shirt and approached him with an aggressive gait. Sakura brought out her arm to stop him. He stepped back.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, she opened her eyes and faced him, "Shiro... I'm sorry... I don't love you. I can't be with you anymore."

Shiro looked down to his feet and clenched his fist.

"It's because of him!"

He dodged Sakura to grip Li by the collar. Syaoran, prepared for something like this, aimed his hand to land a jab on Shiro's chest.