CHAPTER 01

Third person pov:-

"Mommy...Mommy...Please be quick or else I'll get late" She started screaming at the top of her voice so that her mom, who was in the kitchen since an hour or so, according to her, could hear her properly. She looked as if she was in a hurry, and the reason was her last exam after which she will complete her first semester and will enjoy her life until her next semester starts.

Oh god! Finally this semester came to an end. Only I know how I spent each and every second in university listening to the boring lectures. She thought to herself and smiled while stretching her arms a bit above her head, releasing all the stress and tensions. It was not like she didn't love to study but listening to your teachers for one and half hour with full concentration really sucked, according to her. And just that moment when you start to doze off in your own world, with round fat glasses resting on their nose, the teacher stands at your head and asks you in a not so peaceful voice:

"Stand up and explain everything briefly what I just told right now!" That was the moment Alizey Tariq had been afraid of.

"Stop screaming like that Ali. They are not good manners." Her mom entered the dining room along with Alizey's breakfast and as always started giving her lectures about how to behave properly. Why does my mom always starts lecturing me on behavior early morning? Alizey thought and passed a beautiful smile to her mother who instantly fell in love with her innocent smile but she didn't show it.

"OK sorry mama. Next time I'll not scream or shout. I promise." She said with a pouty face. Her mother rolled her eyes, ignoring the urge to kiss her chubby cheeks which were now puffed up because of her cute pout. Being a mother she knew Alizey very well. The next time she shouts again, it will be more louder than the previous time. What am I going to do with her? How can I teach her some manners! Her mother thought and stopped her lips from curling upwards when she looked at her daughter who was busy eating food as it was the last thing on earth.

"What happened? Why were you scolding my princess?" Her hands stopped midair when she heard her dad's voice. He sat beside her and kissed her on her forehead, making Alizey look at her mother with a raised head as if indicating her mother that "look my dad loves me more than you". Her father who was watching her movements and saw her eye's indication towards her mother couldn't help but smile at her and he slowly shook his head. No one could lose from Alizey; especially someone who teased her or scolded her.

"Teach your little princess not to scream or shout every time. These are not good manners. One day she will have to get married..." And once again her mother started acting like a stereotypical mom. Alizey never understood why all mother's had to talk about their marriages right in front of their kids; according to her, the kids also feel shame when their parents start talking about their future spouse. Her mother was about to continue her debate when her dad broke in the conversation.

"Please Shahana our princess is quite small right now and she has some dreams to fulfill. Let her complete her dreams then we will think about it. Now let's start breakfast." Her dad said while smiling and looking at Alizey. He knew Alizey hated it when someone talked to her about getting married. She had already informed everyone that she will not marry anyone unless she fulfilled her dreams. And everyone agreed except her mom; who was bent on getting her married and would daily give her an hour's lecture on this topic.

According to her mom, a girl should know how to cook, clean, stitch and wash dishes. There is a whole age for studies but for these household chores there is only a specific age. And Alizey would always sigh and say that she was no wonder woman to do everything, which irked her mom and she would always scold her; sometimes also slapping her forehead lightly, while her dad would always stay by her side, being a support for her and being a shield for her.