Chapter 3

Annabeths PoV

What is he doing here? I thought he was gone for good, when he left me without a goodbye. He never even came to visit. Anger flared in his eyes when he glanced down to Aspen. I hugged her closer to my body and I walked past Percy and out into the busy sidewalks. I glanced back, I could see the top of his head bobbing and weaving towards us. I was now carrying Aspen on my hip as I tried to push my way forwards.
I'm going to kill him.
No I won't I'm not ready for prison.
And Aspen needs a father.
When we were finally out of the crowd I dashed around a building hoping that Percy may pass by us.

"Hey sweetheart are you alright?" A deep voice ricochet off the brick walls that cast a dark shadow over the alley.
No I did not sign up for this.

"Who are you running from sugar." A large man stepped out from the shadows his body towering over me and Aspen's sleeping form.

"HELP!" I screeched, turning to run out of the alley.

"Where you goin pumpkin, trying to get away?" He reached out and tried to grab me, Aspen yawned and slowly began to open her eyes. Someone rushed past me into the alley panting hard, they leaped onto the giant's back.
And began to steer him with his hair towards the wall. The giant fell to the ground in a jumbled heap, with the smaller man on top.
Who is my rescuer?

*
No like for real who is her rescuer

Let me explain (Dead end)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara