Chapter 14

Abhidnya's Pov.

This was the second time I was visiting Shetty's Villa, still it does not fail to mesmerize me with it's enchanting beauty.

As soon as we reached the entrance door, I saw Shivansh waiting for us.

"Hello, Uncle and Aunty. Please come in." He greeted them and lead them towards the living room.

I just followed them as Shivansh was acting weird. Maybe he's trying to ignore me. Mom and dad sat on the sofa and I was figuring where to sit that's when Shivansh whispered near me, "you look really beautiful in traditional attire."

I was surprised at his compliment because he has never done that before and for sure not in front of my parents.

He left to call his parents while servants served us refreshments.

Sandhya Aunty, Sanjay Uncle and Shivansh joined us after a bit.

"How are you feeling, Uncle?"

"I actually feel great, beta. And after all, I have the world's best neurologist." He said with a wide smile.

I just smiled at him.

"Sandhya, you don't consider me your friend. You could have just informed me." Mom faked tears and everyone laughed.

"I'm sorry, Shweta. I didn't wanted you to worry and also I had Abhidnya and Shivansh with me."

"It's okay." Mom assured her.

"So when do you both are moving in together? Have you decided everything? Aunty asked us enthusiastically.

I was about to say something but Shivansh interrupted me.

"Mom, I need some alone time with Abhidnya so we can discuss where to stay and everything."

"You can stay at your apartment, Shivansh. I hope Abhidnya doesn't have a problem with it." Uncle stated and Aunty nodded in encouragement.

"No, I don't have any problem."

"Now go and decide everything," Dad announced and everyone agreed.

I followed Shivansh towards the garden and we both sat on the corners of the swing.

I was simply dumbfounded by the beautiful garden filled with so many different colors of flowers.

We both kept on stealing glances at each other. I was really confused and had nothing in mind to ask him.

Shivansh broke the silence, "Abhidnya, I want to start this relationship with truth and I don't want any misconceptions between us. Can you please tell me what happened that day? It's okay if you're not ready."

"Shivansh I need some time. I know you deserve to know the truth but I'm not ready. Can we just discuss moving in together, please?"

I for the first time saw guilt in Shivansh's eyes.

"No problem. We will do this whenever you're ready. And about living together, we can stay in my apartment and if you need any help in packing your stuff, please tell me."

"Yeah, so when should we do this? I asked him hesitantly. I know this was my idea but still, I'm not sure about this.

"Will tomorrow be fine with you? I can accompany you for packing today and we will arrange your stuff at my place."

"Yes, that sounds great. But that technically means today and not tomorrow."

We both burst into laughter. We went inside as we need to start packing.

"You both done talking?" Aunty inquired as we both sat down on the sofa.

We both nodded and Shivansh told everyone everything we decided.

Everyone stood up except me and Shivansh and hugged each other with happiness beaming in their eyes.

Did I agree for engagement? This is the first time when parents are happy with their children moving in together.

We sat there not knowing how to react to the overwhelming happiness of our parents just for us moving in together.

Shivansh and I left for my penthouse as my parents were still talking and having fun with Sandhya Aunty and Sanjay Uncle.

We reached my penthouse and I led way towards the entrance. I unlocked the door and removed my heels while Shivansh was still standing outside.

"Your penthouse is huge and the interior looks so fucking amazing just from outside, I can't wait to explore the rest of the penthouse." He said still gawking at the interiors from outside.

I loved my penthouse. It was my dream house. I made it just the way I wanted from my childhood.

I gave a tour to Shivansh and handed him a glass of water. We kept our glasses and went for packing.

"You pack your clothes and just tell me what else would you want to take with you."

I nodded and pointed my finger at the bookshelf.

"Shivansh, remind me to take a few things from the kitchen too."

"I live alone that doesn't mean I don't cook. For your so kind information Miss Abhidnya, I'm a great cook." He stated proudly while I just laughed at his antics.

"I never questioned your cooking skills, so chill. And by things from the kitchen, I meant snacks and stuff."

"Ohhh okay."

I'm very bad at packing. I like cleanliness and keeping my stuff arranged and tidy. But when it comes to packing I really suck at it.

I stuffed my clothes without folding them with hangers so it will be easy to arrange later. I heard Shivansh laughing at me.

"So the world's best neurologist knows everything except packing her clothes, wow!" He said still laughing like an idiot.

"I know how to pack, okay? I just hate doing it." I tried defending myself.

"Whatever lets you sleep at night." He said while smirking at me.

" Hey! That's my line." I yelled and he smiled giving me a knowing look.

After packing my stuff we settled on the couch.

"We will have to go in two different cars. I want my car with me because half of the time I have to go for emergencies." I said as a matter of fact.

"Yeah, you're right. You lock the door, I'll take the bags down."

I locked the door and walked towards Shivansh. He properly kept the bags in both cars.

He gave me the keys and I was about to leave that's when he hugged me. I composed myself and hugged him back.

"To the new beginning." He said with a wide smile and led the way while I followed his car.

I wasn't sure about this but now with the comfort zone we are in, I'm really looking forward to this new relationship.

**************************************

Hope you guys like it.

Happy reading !!!

Do comment, vote and share among your friends.

Social Media presence:

Instagram: @theheemalichaudhari [https://www.instagram.com/theheemalichaudhari/]

LinkedIn: Heemali Chaudhari [https://www.linkedin.com/in/theheemalichaudhari/]

Twitter: @theheemalic [https://twitter.com/theheemalic]

Quora: [https://www.quora.com/profile/Heemali-Chaudhari]