Chapter 17

Abhidnya's Pov.

"Shivansh, get up! You will be very late for your meeting." I tried waking him up. He turned his back at me and continued sleeping.

I opened the curtains, letting the sunlight brighten up the room.

Shivansh tried covering his face with a duvet but I snatched it from him. Reluctantly he uncovered his face and blinked his eyes to get acquainted with the streaks of sunlight penetrating from the window.

He sat up and stretched his arms above the head and kept yawning.

"Go have a shower, I'll prepare breakfast for us." He got up and headed towards the bathroom. 

"Abhi, what time is it?" He asked still yawning.

"It's 6:30 already," I said more like a warning, and the moment he heard that he started rushing.

"You're spoiling me, Abhidnya." He said and took his towel from the wardrobe.

I just stood there dumbfounded, wondering what was I doing to spoil him. I shooked my thoughts and went to prepare french toasts and black coffee.

Serving the toasts onto a plate, I called out Shivansh.

He came and we had our breakfast in comfortable silence. 

He sat on the couch and was wearing his socks while I sat in front of him.

"When will you return from the hospital today?" He asked.

"By 6 maybe, why?"

"Actually I wanted to take you to the party tonight, I'm throwing a party as we finalized the deal and wanted to celebrate about the same. I would really love it if you could accompany me there."

"Ummm... Shivansh."

"Abhi, I know the party and all is not really your thing but I promise to be with you, not leaving your side even just for a second. I promise."

"Okay. I'll be there. But what about media, Shivansh? We aren't kids anymore. You are the most eligible bachelor in India and the media craves even tiny details about you, what is going on in your life, who are you with, and everything. What will you tell them? What are we?"

"You know everything about what media craves but you didn't know that I was the founder of 'Tech The Titan', strange isn't it or maybe the media isn't doing the job well. Damn, now I'll have to sit the whole day and give interviews and update everything about myself." He said with a grin on his face and I just sat there with no words.

"Abhi, at some point you will have to get used to it. I know you already are and I'll try my best to keep our personal life aside from media as I have kept my life before. And coming back to your question about 'what are we?' we can say that we are best friends, can't we? We don't even have to lie there."

"Yes, you're right," I said with a bright smile. 

"So be ready by 7. I'll pick you up and we will go together. Bye!" he said while kissing my forehead.

"I'll be waiting. Bye! Take care."

"By the way, when are you leaving for the hospital? I can drop you if you want."

"I'll leave in an hour or so. No, don't worry."

"Okay, then I'll leave. Don't miss me." He winked and headed towards the front door.

"YOU WISH!!!" I said rolling my eyes and he just waved me bye while laughing sheepishly like a teenager.

After cleaning the kitchen and doing the dishes, I called my receptionist to know about the whereabouts of the hospital. One hour went in me going through files of the patients and some other work.

Walking out of the house, I grabbed my stuff to leave for the hospital.

**************************************

Hope you guys like it.

Sorry for the late update, I was busy with exams and stuff. I still am but had to write as my first ever story reached 1K reads and I really wanted to thank you guys for making this happen. 

Happy reading !!!

Do comment, vote, and share among your friends.

Love,

Heemali.

Social Media presence:

Instagram: @theheemalichaudhari [https://www.instagram.com/theheemalichaudhari/]

LinkedIn: Heemali Chaudhari [https://www.linkedin.com/in/theheemalichaudhari/]

Twitter: @theheemalic [https://twitter.com/theheemalic]

Quora: [https://www.quora.com/profile/Heemali-Chaudhari]