Epilogue

Third Person's Pov.

THE WEDDING DAY!!!

Shivansh was in his room getting ready. He couldn't sleep all night. All he could think was about today. Shivansh Shetty was getting married. He would no longer be the most eligible bachelor. 

He was happy as he was going to spend the rest of his life with the woman he loves. Rahul was helping him tying the pagadi on his head. 

On the other hand, Abhidnya was sitting in front of the mirror as the makeup artists helped her get ready. Though she wasn't a big fan of makeup she had to. Because both the moms wanted to reminisce their wedding day. Abhidnya wasn't left with any choice but to fulfill their wishes.

Shweta and Sandhya entered the room to check all the arrangements. And Neeti helped Abhidnya with her outfit and jewelry.

"Oh, dear! You look so beautiful." Both Sandhya and Shweta squealed. Abhidnya just smiled meekly.

Within few hours both of them were fully ready. Abhidnya was wearing a maroon designer lehenga with golden colorwork and embroidery on it with a maroon dupatta. She was wearing the necklace which her dad gifted her and a few more jewelry. Her hair was tied in a bun and a maangtika was tucked in her hair.

Shivansh was wearing an off-white Anchkan Sherwani with a light golden stole on his shoulder. The pagadi on his head was of golden color too.

He entered the mandap with Raj and Sanjay. 

"Finally, bro you're getting married today," Rahul came forward and hugged him.  

"Don't worry. We will find someone just as crazy as you so you will also get married soon," Shivansh said.

"Oh god, please spare me. I don't want to marry anyone. I'm happy single," Rahul said making everyone burst into laughter.

Sandhya led Shivansh to the wedding dias. Shweta was there with a thali in her hand. She applied tilak on his forehead and performed aarti in order to rid him of any evil eyes cast upon him. Shivansh bent down and took the blessings of Shweta and all the elders.

Abhidnya was ready and was waiting in her room.

Raj wanted to talk to his daughter so he went to her room. He knocked on the door and Abhidnya asked him to come inside.

"You look gorgeous, my child. Abhidnya was apple of his eye. He loved his daughter with everything he had and he was very proud of her as well. She never let him down ever. And today his daughter was all set to get married.

"I don't have words to describe how I'm feeling right down." He stepped forward and cupped her cheeks lovingly. 

"I just know that I'll miss my daughter a lot." Raj couldn't control his tears.

Abhidnya wiped his tears and pulled him into a hug. 

"I will miss you too, dad," Abhidnya said controlling her tears. She didn't want to make her dad more emotional.

Neeti barged inside the room. Raj and Abhidnya turned towards her.

"Everyone is waiting for the beautiful bride." With this Piyush and Neeti ushered her out of her room. They walked her to the mandap.

Everyone looked at her in awe. The moment she entered the mandap, Shivansh could feel her presence. He followed the gaze of the guests and saw the love of his life walking towards him.

She looked unbelievably dazzling. Her beauty ceased to amaze him. He got lost the moment he laid his eyes on her. 

She looked in front of her at the people around her, her parents, in-laws, and her friends. And then her eyes found the one she was eagerly looking for. Shivansh.

Neeti helped her to get on the wedding dias and stand beside Shivansh. The moment she stood beside him, her heart fluttered happily. 

"You look stunning, Mr. Shetty," Abhidnya said and Shivansh just stood there with a shocked expression.

"Did you just praise me? Wow! That means I'm really looking good today." Shivansh grinned while Abhidnya just rolled her eyes.

It was time for Varmala. They both stood facing each other. Neeti and Rahul stood beside each of them with the garlands in their hands. 

They exchanged their garlands and everyone showered them with flower petals. 

Later they sat down in front of the holy fire and the priest started chanting.

Shivansh and Abhidnya followed each and every instruction that he gave them. The priest called Raj for Kanyadaan, he stepped forward and took Abhidnya's hand. He placed her hand in Shivansh's hand. He poured some water in her hand which slipped through her hand into Shivansh's. 

Now, it was time for Gathbandhan. As this ceremony is done by the groom's sister and Shivansh didn't have one, he insisted and wanted Neeti to do this ceremony for him.

Neeti placed a scarf of Shivansh's shoulder and tied its knot with Abhidnya's dupatta. The priest then asked them to get up and walk around the holy fire for taking vows. He chanted the vows and asked them to repeat them after him as they walked around the holy fire.

Everyone showered them with the flower petals as they both took vows. After the vows, Shivansh and Abhidnya sat on their seats. The priest asked Shivansh to put vermillion on her forehead. She bent her head and closed her eyes when he filled her partition with the vermillion.

Shivansh again leaned towards her and tied her neck. And with that, the priest announced them as husband and wife.

They both looked at each other with a huge smile on their faces.  They got up and took the blessings of the elders.

"And we are finally married!!!" Shivansh said with happiness and satisfaction evident on his face.

"Congratulations, Mr.Shetty." She said smiling widely at him.

"Congratulations to you too, Mrs. Shetty," Shivansh smiled and kissed her forehead.

**************************************
AN - THE END.

Did this story just come to an end?

MY HAPPINESS HAS NO BOUNDS TODAY!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE.

Hope you guys like it.

Do COMMENT, VOTE and share among your friends.

Social Media presence:

Instagram: @theheemalichaudhari [https://www.instagram.com/theheemalichaudhari/]

LinkedIn: Heemali Chaudhari [https://www.linkedin.com/in/theheemalichaudhari/]

Twitter: @theheemalic [https://twitter.com/theheemalic]

Quora: [https://www.quora.com/profile/Heemali-Chaudhari]