Chapter 16

Abhidnya's Pov.

Next morning I woke up and tried getting out of the bed but due to the heavy weight on my body I couldn't. I saw Shivansh's hands wrapped around my waist as if he's protecting me like a shield.

I really loved being in his arms, and I had the best sleep in ages. I tried slipping out of his hold but he tightened his grip on me and snuggled more closer to me.

Now I can feel his hot breath on my neck and God just that is giving me butterflies in my stomach.

"Shivansh, please get up. We need to do so many things today and also go for grocery shopping." I said while moving his hands. Well, trying to move his hands.

"No, I don't want to go anywhere. It feels so great to be with you let's not ruin it, please? We will go for grocery shopping later, I just want to stay at home and watch movies with you." He said while stretching his arms.

"Okay, as you say but at least get out of the bed and have breakfast first."

"Yes, let's freshen up and I'll make breakfast for you." He stated with excitement like I'm going to reward him for that.

"Why are you so excited about this? Just a few minutes before you didn't even want to leave the bed and now you're all so enthusiastic." I asked him suspiciously.

"Uhh... Actually, I know we decided that will do fun things and shopping but I thought of spending this Sunday at home itself as we both will get busy from tomorrow and won't get time to spend with each other much." He said hesitantly.

I really loved how Shivansh is taking efforts to build our relationship again.

"Shivansh, you don't have to hesitate while stating your feelings to me. And I really like this idea, also I'm really tired to go for shopping."

He took my hands in his and said, "Abhi, I really never imagined living with you would be like this. I thought we both would be really uncomfortable and won't be able to even talk properly but you always look at things in a very understanding way and that is what I really love about you. Please forgive me for all the things I have said to you to hurt you. I regret each and every word I said to you and I'm really sorry for misunderstanding things."

Guilt was evident in Shivansh's eyes and it really made me feel bad. Though I was upset and mad at him years ago for not understanding me but today I feel bad to see tears in his eyes due to his guilt.

"Shivansh, I won't lie but I was really upset years ago as you misunderstood everything and blamed me for the same but I forgave you long back. Please don't let that guilt bring tears in your eyes." I hugged him immediately as couldn't control myself anymore.

"Hey, now enough of so much senti talks, I'll prepare breakfast for you and you go freshen up."

He very well knows how to cheer me up.

I went to do my morning routine and had a quick shower as I wanted to help Shivansh and not let him alone do everything.

I changed into a t-shirt dress and went towards the kitchen. He was busy making sandwiches so didn't acknowledge my presence.

I stood there admiring the guy I loved years back, and I guess I'm falling in love with him again.

"Are you done admiring me or you're just going to stand there and continue doing it?" He asked raising his eyebrows while breaking my trail of thoughts.

I blushed and went up to him to see if he need any help.

"You really look very beautiful when you blush." He said huskily near my ears.