Prologue

A/N - This is the edited version. This is the same story from my other account which I have stopped. It will follow the same plot as before so no need to worry.

Y/N- Your name

S/N- sisters name

F/N- friends name

M/N- moms name

D/N- dads name

C/N- classmates name

The reader will have a little sister and the dad lives in a different city for his job.

Readers P.O.V

I'm super happy about moving. No, we're not moving to another state/city, just to another building. My mom owns a dance studio and she was thinking of expanding it. But the apartment we were staying in had no place for dancing, so we're moving into a 3 storied house where 1 floor is 1 apartment. The dance classes will be held on the ground floor while we live in the floor above. The top floor and terrace is empty for now. 

Now why would I be happy about moving? One- because in our earlier house, the bell would constantly ring because our friends would come to call us to play. Not so much us but more of my sister. I am not the playing type. I would rather sit down and read. S/n on the other hand was devastated. It's as if we would never see them again. Our house is close to theirs so she can meet up with them whenever.

Its been about 6 months since we moved in and settled down. F/N had come over many times to play and she was the on to introduce us to the beautiful world of anime. After watching A/N(anime name) me and S/N started more. One of our favourites was Demon Slayer.

Timeskip to a few more months

It was raining heavily. So heavily that I could not hear myself THINK (this actually happens a lot where i stay 😅). I had just finished dinner and was rewatching a few episodes of demon slayer. It was a school night so I decided to wrap up and go sleep. As I settled down into the blankets something felt off. Like I was supposed to be wary of something. I was starting to get spooked since there was a thunderstorm going on.

~Meanwhile in an alternate universe~

3rd Person P.O.V

There was a Hashira meeting taking place. They were discussing about the new slayer and his demon sister. The meeting finished and as the pillars were heading back to rest, lightning struck. The flash was so bright everyone was blinded for a few seconds. By the time they opened their eyes, disaster had already struck.