Sleep

Nobody's P.O.V

Y/n's mom walked in. "You locked the door and turned off the light?" she asked. Y/n nodded quickly. "Ok then, goodnight. Sleep now, you have school tomorrow." Y/n groaned. Right she had forgotten about school after everything that had taken place. Her mom went out and immediately s/n entered. Y/n flinched at the new nosy guest.

"You said you'll help once you come back."
With no intention of budging Y/n groaned and went out to help her sister.

Timeskip to an hour later

Y/n's P.O.V

'Oh my godd! that took way longer than expected. And i wasn't even included in it! That liar...' I groaned stumbling into the room. I saw that everybody had gotten comfortable with each other and were chatting. Even Nezuko was sitting along with them and nodding along. I smiled.

"Welcome back. What happened?" Rengoku asked.
"Oh my sister had a project and I had told her I would help her with it." I replied.

"How come nobody sensed us. We were not hiding that well." Giyuu asked. 

"Well it's cause this world we don't go through training. We go to school to learn and we have P.E there.", I replied. They all looked confused. I started explaining to all of them what I meant. 

Mini timeskip brought to you by a bungee gum advertisement

After they all understood how education works in this world, I asked, "Why was Inosuke knocked out again?"

Rengoku spoke up, "Well after having food, he became over energetic and started running all over the place so we stopped him. Hopefully he will remain like this for the rest of the night." I sweatdropped and started thinking, what if I starved him so he doesn't have energy. Nah he'll probably kill me if I don't give him food. "Ok about the sleeping arrangements, there are 3 couches so 3 people can take that. 2  will have to sleep in the the guest bedroom, I will have to sleep in this room incase my mom comes to wake me up, and then there is the couch in my room."

"I would prefer Inosuke sleeping here too cause if he wakes up and starts running around I would rather he destroy my room then the rest of the house." I told them all, "You guys can decide where you all will be sleeping."

They all nodded and started discussing. 

Y/n's P.O.V

They all started discussing about where they would sleep. Mitsuri spoke up, "Me and the kamado girl will sleep in the guest bedroom and Tokito-san, Tomioka-san and Kyojuro-san will be sleeping on the 3 couches." I nodded.

"Also I have school tomorrow so I won't be there. I'll be back by 3pm. Next week is my finals so after that it's summer break. So I'll be free." At free I threw her hands up in the air and twirled around. Everybody else sweatdropped. "OK you all have to go sleep now cause I need to sleep for school." I added feeling embarrassed They all nodded and Y/n showed them their sleeping arrangements and gave them blankets.

"I have a question. About all this. How come you haven't freaked out yet? Especially since we aren't supposed to be real." Mitsuri asked as she got up.

I thought for a moment. She did make a good point. 
"I guess I just haven't full processed everything yet" laughing nervously and rubbing the back the back of my neck.

She smiled and nodded and everybody started filing out of the room after I checked if it's clear out. I realised I had another problem and since Muichiro was the last to head out so I called out to him.

"Um Muichiro I need help." He turned around quickly, much quicker than a normal reaction time. Must be cuz they're slayers. "I need help lifting Inosuke onto my bed." I said. At the name Inosuke, his mood went a little down. 'Will it be safe if she's there in the same room as him. She told us that she doesn't have physical training.' Muichiro thought. He shook his head, 'why was he so worried anyway'. At seeing him shake his head I got confused, "It's alright you don't have to help, I'll manage." Saying this you took a deep breath as if preparing to fight a bull.

Muichiro pulled on the back of your shirt, "No I didn't say no, I was just um tired." He said looking down. I would be lying if you said he did not look so KAWAIIIIIIII now. I laughed and started walking towards the boar man. "Um Muichiro, you can let go of my shirt now." I said smiling at Tokito. He quickly let go. After both of us put him on the bed, Muichiro told goodnight and and went to sleep. I yawned and settled down on the couch and went to sleep immediately.

Dumb chapter name I know. 

Hope you all have enjoyed the story up till now